Chapter 23 I need your help Cupcake..

Aria's POV -

"I need your help cupcake.." he whispered in my ear. "Is there a girl seeing us? Blonde hair, weird clothes" he asked.

"Yeah, why?" I whispered back. There was a girl with blonde hair, who stood at a distance, awkwardly adjusting her shirt which showed so much of her cleavage, I get why Louis termed it weird.

"Well, she's flirting with me since I came here and I told her that I have a girlfriend.." he said hugging me tighter, nuzzling his nose in my neck, giving me sparks with his gestures.

"Is Lou afraid?" I pouted, pulling away and he suppressed a smile while someone cleared their throat. It was that girl.

"You still have to test sir.." she said.

"Umm yeah" he told her and then looked at me expectantly, handing me a charger and a power bank.

"Can you do it for me?" he said in a soft tone, making me regret that we weren't in a relationship. His girlfriend will be a very lucky woman.

"Sure.." I said and he handed me his phone.

I checked the power bank to find that it was working as his iPhone's homescreen lit up. But the wallpaper caught my attention. It was a photo a me. I was drinking my milkshake, looking in another direction, not aware of the camera. When I looked up at him, he was already looking at me.

"Louis" I said.

"Yes, cupcake?"

"They're working, do you want to buy something else?" I asked him.

"No, love" he said, his eyes not leaving mine. I just smiled and walked ahead to the billing counter.

---------------

Louis' POV -

"Wow" I gasped. I have to mention, the cabin is really beautiful. There's a lake right in front of it, a garden at the back and the scenery is just magnificent. I'm already in love with this place.

"You like it?" asked Aria, who was looking extra cute today because of her glasses. Which she told me were just for fashion, her eyesight is perfectly fine.

"I love it" I grinned.

"Dad bought it some years back, for enjoying family holidays but he and Mom is almost always busy with work. They've visited this place like two times.." she said looking at the cabin.

"It's alright, maybe you and Akex can convince them to come here on weekends.." I suggested.

"Maybe" she shrugged. "Can I ask you something?" she asked.

"Anything.." I tilted my head to see her.

"What's your phone wallpaper?" she asked with her cheeks getting a pink colour.

Wait, she asked me about my wallpaper. Well I changed it last night with her picture that I took yesterday. Oh my god, does she know?

"Uhh why do you ask?" Was all I could come up with thousands of thoughts running in my mind.

And then it hit me. The store. Where I willingly let her take over my senses and my damn phone. She probably thinks that I really am her stalker now.

"Because I saw it.. and it was a picture of me.. I mean I know that you wanted to get rid of that sales girl but I bet she wouldn't have had a look into your phone.." she said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I didn't put it up because of her, I changed it last night" I said and she looked at me confusedly. "I like that picture" I shrugged and turned around to walk and she followed me.

"You do?" she asked quietly. Lottie and Alex were inside the cabin and we were here exploring the surroundings.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry that I took that without telling you.. it's just you weren't looking and I just wanted to capture that moment.." I trailed off.

"Why?" she asked and I looked at her.

"I'll be back home in some days.. and all this will be a memory.." I sighed looking down. "I'll miss you Aria" I added looking at her.

"I'll miss you too Louis" she said making me smile.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded and stood on her tiptoes to kiss my cheek.

I could hear my heart beating loudly in my chest.

This girl I swear.

"So you're not mad at me for taking your picture without telling you?" I asked.

"No Louis, but you could've told me, I don't bite"

Hope you did.

Wait, what?!

"Okay then let's take a picture" I said as I opened the camera of my phone and took her picture.

"Okay" she grinned.

The next half hour was full of random pictures and endless selfies.

After which we got tired so we got back to the cabin and sat on the steps of the front porch.

"Aria" I called staring straight ahead.

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Okay?"

"What's your favorite food?" I asked looking at her and she smiled.

"Pizza, what's yours?" she asked and it was my turn to smile now.

"Chocolate cupcakes" I said. "Anything with chocolate actually" I grinned and she nodded grinning as well.

"So you're telling me that cupcakes aren't your favourite.." she pouted.

"Nah, cupcake is the best thing ever" I said putting my hands around her shoulders.

"Food or person?"

"Both" I said looking into her eyes.

She just smiled and looked straight ahead.

We were sitting in silence, watching the sunset peacefully, when she leaned her head on my shoulder and wrapped her hands around my arm.

If I said that I could stare her beautiful face forever, that's just for me to know.

**************
A/N -

Thanks for Reading :)