Chapter 36 Are you a player too?

Louis' POV -

To be honest, she just made my day by doing that. And, I would be lying if I said that my heart didn't just skip a beat.

"Thank you.." I said as I pulled away.

"Why?" she asked confusedly.

"For trusting me.." I said and she smiled.

"You told me truth.. you've always told me the truth so.. I don't have a reason to not trust you.." she said and slowly leaned in to kiss my cheek.

Stop it sweetheart you're turning me on.

"Let's have lunch?" I asked and she nodded.

"Sure" she replied and we walked upstairs to the restaurant.

Near our table were some musicians, which I had arranged and after having lunch, I offered my hand and she took it shyly.

I have to admit, I never thought that I'll be this excited for slow dancing with a girl. But then again, she's just not any girl.

We were staring each other quietly when she broke her gaze and rested her head on my chest.

----------------

Aria was fast asleep in the car during the drive back home. For some minutes, I just kept looking at my sleeping beauty before I finally decided to wake her up.

I didn't want to, but she had the keys to home, which I remember she put in the last pocket of her purse. I know it's creepy but it's hard to keep my eyes off her.

----------------

Aria's POV -

I was in my bed when I woke up, and when I rolled over, I realized that I was alone in here.

Weird. I remember falling asleep in the car. He must have brought me here. But, where is he?

I sat up, and as soon as I did, I heard a shifting sound in the right which made my head snap to the direction.

Louis.

He was peacefully sleeping on the couch in my room and I made my way to him and sat on the floor.

For some minutes I just kept looking at him, admiring his beautiful face. I never noticed how long his lashes are until now. And the way his lips are slightly parted when he's sleeping.

How can someone be cute and hot at the same time? Well, Louis manages to do that every single day.

I sighed as today's events came flooding in my mind. He told me he's a fuckboy. And he told me that he was afraid to tell me. How can a fuckboy be afraid of anything?

I've never seen him so helpless until today. The way he cried in the car made me stay. This could all be an act but something inside me tells me that he's not acting.

And if he is, then I'm in too deep already. I'll gladly get hurt if that's the only thing he wants to do. I care for him too much. I just don't want him to get hurt even if that is what he wants to do to me.

He once told me that he's afraid of commitment and the first thing he did after knowing that I like him was making me his girlfriend.

I just can't believe that the sparkle in his eyes was a lie when I told him about my feelings.

With that, he shifted and tried to roll over and fell down from the couch.

He hit his head on the floor before I could do anything and groaned in pain. And, I realized that he wasn't wearing a shirt. Just his boxer shorts.