Chapter 35 Do you still want to go there?

Aria's POV -

"Meeting again, isn't it amazing Lou?" Rose said.

"You did it intentionally didn't you?" Louis snorted. I don't like it when he gets angry. He gets a bit scary to deal with.

"Well, what can I do if see Mr.Fuckboy riding in different car with a different hoe" she said.

"Excuse me?" I spoke.

"Rose!" Louis caught her wrist. "Watch your fucking mouth, will you" he said and she just smiled.

"It would be very difficult, if you're touching me like this Lou.." she said touching his hand as he pulled his hand back.

"You're the most disgusting person ever Rose, say sorry right now while I'm still being nice" he said.

"Nice and you doesn't go hand in hand babe"

"Say sorry."

"Louis, let's go.." I said grabbing his arm and his features softened a bit as he looked at me.

"Oh my god, she's so despera-"

"Shut up!" Louis interrupted her. "Just shut up okay? You know what, don't say sorry, don't say anything, just leave me and my girl alone" he yelled and took my hand as he directed us to the car.

'My girl'

"So you're despo too huh? Haven't you fucked her yet?" She said and Louis stopped in his tracks. He left my hand, turned back and reached her.

"Yes I'm very desperate, so much you can't even think, now what?"

"You're defending her?" she said in disbelief.

"Oh yes, because she" he pointed at me. "Is my girlfriend, and I'm not going to tolerate any shit against her"

"You-"

"Save it" he cut her off and came back to me as he opened the door for me.

---------------

10 minutes. 10 minutes since we were driving in silence when I decided to break it.

"Louis"

"Hmm"

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him quietly and he stopped the car and looked at me.

"Did you ever date Rose?" I asked and he sighed.

"Aria.. I.." he trailed off. "I did have a one time thing with her and honestly, I was looking forward to date her.. but after that she and her senior male friends started bullying Haliee and.. you know the rest.." he said.

"What kind of one time thing?" I asked. No, this can't be happening. He isn't a player. He's not a fuckboy I know.

"When highschool was over, I still wasn't over Tina. But College was different. People loved me, I was popular and all the girls wanted me. And I took that advantage because I was heartbroken" he said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"She wasn't lying, I really am a tagged fuckboy.." he said. He was at the verge of crying. "But I swear I haven't used anyone in my life.., they just say things.. no one really knows me but they still say shit Aria, I need you to believe me.." he said sobbing as he looked at me.

"Aria, please talk to me.." he said taking my hands in his.

"I don't know what to say.. you know I hate-"

"Don't say that, you know you don't hate me" he said.

"I don't, Louis.. but I do hate guys who use girls" I said and he shook his head.