Chapter 29 What the fuck just happened?

Louis' POV -

I was already seated in the plane when I decided to call Aria one more time, hoping that she picks up so I can atleast apologize to her.

But, when I reached my pocket to get it, it wasn't there.

Fuck.

I swear it was in my pocket last time I checked. I just used it to see if I had any calls when I was waiting.

It's on the seats. I don't remember picking it up from there.

No no no no...

"Where are you going sir, the plane is about to board" An air hostess said.

"I left my phone outside and I need to get it" I said quickly.

"I'm sorry sir but I'm afraid I can't let you-" she started but I cut her off.

"No you don't get it I need to get it back, it's the latest iPhone 8 which mom had gifted me.." I said and her features softened a bit.

"Sir, I'll have to talk to my superior for that, please come with me" she said and I nodded.

---------------

Aria's POV -

It was 9:50 when I reached the airport. It was a dumb thing to do, I know. He would've have been sitting in the plane right now but who cares, no one can say that I didn't even come to the airport. Atleast I won't blame myself that I didn't go and search for him for getting the slightest glimpse of his.

I didn't even go to mom's office. There's this Starbucks cafe who's employee is a good friend of mine so I requested her to do it and when I explained my problem, she got convinced without much problem.

But I was already late and the traffic was so much that here I am, with ten minutes to go for Louis' flight.

"There it is" I heard a voice I thought I wouldn't hear for quite some time. Louis.

I felt like crying. Just let all the emotions out. There he was, few feet away, hugging his phone to his chest and smiling like a kid.

I think the gods are on my side today.

He was to go back when I shouted his name and he stopped right in his tracks.

----------------

Louis' POV -

"What..?" I mumbled to myself. It couldn't be her. This just couldn't be happening. I'm not hearing her.

"Louis.." said Aria who caught my wrist from behind and I turned around to see her.

"It's really you.." I gasped and she hugged me tight. I was taken aback but hugged her back. I thought she was mad at me..?

"I'm so sorry that I'm late.." she said quickly pulling away.

"What are you doing here..? I thought-"

"What do you think I'm doing Louis? I needed to talk to you.. well more like I needed to tell you something.." she said and I noticed the tear stains on her face. She's been crying.

"I.." she trailed off.

"I don't have much time Aria.." I said and she nodded. Well, I could give you all my time but I just want to hear what you have to tell me love. If you tell me you're mad at me, I'll say sorry, don't worry.

"I like you" she said looking straight in my eyes and I looked at her with wide eyes.

What the fuck just happened?

"You what..?" I asked.

"Look I know you don't feel that way but I-"

"Wait what, no I like you too.." I said holding her arms and she smiled.

"You do..? So why did you leave after we kissed?" she asked.

"I.. got afraid.. I mean you weren't even smiling and I thought.." I trailed off. "So can I.. can I kiss you?" I asked her and she just crashed her lips to mine.

Her lips were so soft and I pulled her closer if that was even possible.

"I can't believe this is actually happening.." I said as I pulled away just to kiss her again.

"Well, it is actually happening.." she said between the kisses.

"Why couldn't you tell me earlier Ari.." I said as we stood there staring each other, our foreheads touching. "I don't want to leave.." I whispered and leaned in to her hand touching my cheek.

"Hey, we'll see each other soon okay" she said as she buried her face in my chest.

"I promise I'll-"

"Mr.Tomlinson..!" I heard my named called and I turned back to see the air hostess who helped me to get out to find my phone.

"Mr. Tomlinson, the plane boards in 15 minutes, did you find your phone yet?" she asked eyeing Aria.

I had a very good image of her in my mind till now but she ruined it by eyeing my Cupcake like that.

"Yes I did.. thanks for the help.." I said and she smiled and nodded.

"I think it's time for you to say goodbye to your friend, sir or you might miss the flight" she said.

"Oh she's way more than a friend.." I said looking at Aria and she blushed.

"Can you wait there? I just need to say bye" I said and the air hostess nodded and walked back.

"Take care.." said Aria, holding back her tears.

"You too sweetheart" I said as I cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead and on the lips.

Her lips are so addictive I can't even explain.

"We meet soon" I said as I pecked her lips.

"Soon.." she said and walked backwards.

I walked backwards too, not wanting to leave her sight.

"Mr. Tomlinson, shall we go now?" The air hostess said and I looked at her.

----------------

Aria's POV -

"You're back" said Lottie as I got home.

"Yeah" I smiled at her. I had cleaned my face after crying in the car for almost one hour. Everything which happened was just too much. I was just overly happy.

"Why didn't you show up at the airport..?" she asked quietly. She didn't look in a good mood.

"I did, but I was late.." I said.

"Aria.. I really think that you care about my brother.. and to be honest.. I've never seen him so heartbroken..he was really upset that you-"

"We met Lottie.." I interrupted her. I knew where this was going.

"You did?" she said all surprised.

"Yeah.." I said as I blushed at the thought of him.

"Aria.. I'm so sorry I just.."

"Hey, don't be sorry I understand.." I said and she smiled.

---------------

I was reading a book when the doorbell rang. I walked towards the door and when I opened it, there was no one.

Weird.

I stepped back to close the door and a hand stopped me.

I gasped as I opened the door again.

"Louis.."

**********
A/N -

Stay Tuned :)