Chapter 67 Why would I ever miss a chance to dance with you..

Louis' POV -

It's over. That's what I thought to myself. I thought that it was over for me and Aria. The trouble Tina put us both through wasn't really small. Not at all small actually.

But what can I say about Ti, she always had given me pain knowing it'll hurt me.

Despite that, after everything happened, I never wanted anything from her. No love, no hate. I had nothing for her and I expected the same case from her.

But one thing for sure, I never wanted her to die.

I still can't believe it. It's just hard to take in. She was around us, living her life. Whatever way. And now she's not. I won't lie, I didn't really care about her but I never wanted this.

That day when she planned to get Aria out, and not bothering us ever again, I believed her. I really did. And that's why I didn't give her reports away to any asylum. I kept that promise. I think.

But I did gave the drug pictures. It was a crime and soon she was arrested. Obviously she knew it was me. It was me, after all.

After that, the cops found out that she wasn't mentally stable and they transferred her to an asylum. And that was the time I thought it was over. Only I got a letter from her almost a month later.

Flashback

"Dearest Louis,

I don't know where to start, but I really want to thank you for being such a lovely friend to me.. My life was never really kind to me and maybe that's why I couldn't see your love.. I'm sorry Lewis.. I really am.. I don't know if you'll ever forgive me but it's fine, I understand.. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I love you.. I was an idiot to ignore my feelings and your plan to get me here, but that my love, I don't mind.. I just want to tell you that you're the first person that's getting to know the good news, I'm not alive, well I probably shouldn't be by now.. but Lou, please come to my funeral.. I'll be happy in afterlife if you do.. once again, I love you and I just want you to be happy always..

Your Best Friend/ Lover

Your Ti ❤"

"What is it?" Ari asked casually.

"Ti.. Tina.. she's.. no more" I barely whispered.

"What..?" she asked wide eyed.

"I.. she.. no.." I didn't know what to say.

"Louis.." Aria gently squeezed my shoulder.

"Did.. I.. I.. do.. this..?" I whispered.

"No.. no Louis.. it's not your fault.. it's not anybody's.." she said as she wiped a tear which had fallen.

"I don't know.. I didn't want this.. I didn't want her to.." I trailed off.

"I know.." she said.

"You.. she.. she used to be my.. my best friend Ari.. she sure did ruin things for me.. but.. but.." I said and she nodded as she held me.

Flashback End

"Louis.." said Aria. It's been almost two months to that day.

"Hmm?"

"You zoned out again.." she said softly holding my hand.

"Sorry.. I was just thinking.." I sighed. We were in the restaurant in which always had lunch. "What were you saying?"

"It's fine" she smiled softly. "I was saying that I'm free after this so I'll probably go home, and I was thinking if you could join? It's fine if you're working.."

"Yeah.. I.. have some returns to file but I guess I'll do it tomorrow" I smiled and she grinned as I looked towards the area towards the corner, where two couples danced.

"Great, I was-"

"Let's go there.." I suggested and she looked back where I was looking and looked at me with confusion.

"You want to dance?" she asked and I shrugged.

"Why would I ever miss a chance to dance with you.." I said making her blush and offered my hand which she took willingly.

We were slow dancing and staring each other with the slow beats taunting our ears. I never thought I would be in such a place to experience all of this.

I've been through a lot in my life but I think this is it. Even if problems arise in future, which ofcourse will, I know that we're going to face it together.

I know that she loves me and I love her more than anything and like she always say, that's what matter.

That she's my peace, my calm.

"Louis.." she whispered in my ear.

"Yeah.."

"My heels are killing me.." she said and I looked at her.

"You want me to pick you up? I mean, I don't mind.." I said and pulled her closer.

"Well, I do" she said quickly holding my wrist.

"You do?" I said dramatically, playing offended and she smiled.

"You know what I mean" she said.

"Oh yeah I know what you mean" I said still playing offended.

She just rolled her eyes and kissed me, which told me that she knew I was messing with her for fun.

Well, probably because I've been doing that since day one.

"Can't believe I'm marrying you.." she as she looked at me after pulling away.

"I would say me neither but this time I really am offended, heyy.." I said and she laughed.

"Turns out you're a problem Louis Tomlinson, but just my own personal problem" she said making me blush a bit.

"Only yours Cupcake" I replied.

I smiled before kissing her.

The End

**********
A/N -

Hey Lovely Readers!

So... sorry for the late update...

Also this is the last chapter.. I know that's short but I felt that it's enough.

And.... Next comes Epilogue!

With that being said,

Keep Reading :)