Chapter 40 Nothing I can't handle.

Aria's POV -

I woke up to the sound of something shifting beside me and when I opened my eyes I realized it was Louis.

"No.. I.. No!" he said in his sleep as I noticed beads of sweat on his forehead.

"Louis.. wake up.." I said shaking him and he suddenly opened his eyes, breathing heavily.

He looked at me confusedly and then looked around before he calmed down.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he just hugged me. Tight.

"Ari.. Ari.." he said panting.

"Shh.. it's okay.. it was just a dream.. it's not real.." I said as I stroked his hair and he nodded. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No.." he said, still somewhat shivering. "Let's go to sleep.." he said and I nodded.

As we lied down back on the bed. He lied far from me, and I instantly missed his touch. But I needed to give him space if he wanted.

I was fighting myself if I should hug him or not when he pulled me closer and buried his head in my chest.

"It's okay.. you're okay.." I whispered stroking his hair again and he sighed. Which seemed to be a sigh of relief.

"Hmm" he said. "Goodnight Ari, sorry I woke you up" he said and kissed his temple.

"Don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault.." I said but he didn't reply. "Goodnight.." I said as I drifted off to sleep.

----------------

Next morning, I woke up with my head on Louis' chest, which was familiar by now and my favorite place to sleep in. His arms are so comforting. And since he's mine, it's like a personal heaven to me.

"Morning sleepyhead" he whispered.

"I thought you were asleep.."

"I was, until five.. I guess.. I just couldn't sleep.. my head hurts" he said and I turned to face him.

"So bad?" I asked and he smiled.

"Nothing I can't handle" he said slowly before kissing me.

"I can make lemonade for you.. if it'll make you feel better.." I said as I buried my face in his chest.

"Just stay with me.. it'll make me feel awesome" he said and I chuckled. "Did I tell you how sexy you look in my shirt?" he said and I blushed as I planted a small kiss on his chest which made him shiver a little.

"Thanks, it's really comfortable" I replied.

"Sure it is, hey did you check your instagram?" he said.

"I just woke up Louis.." I laughed.

"Yeah.. just follow me back yeah? I need to tag you.." he said sitting up and giving me my phone.

"Okay.." I said as I sat up too, his arms still on my shoulders.

When I opened instagram, I had his follow request which I accepted and followed him back and as soon as I did, I got a notification for a tagged picture.

Louis had posted a picture of me, sleeping. His hand is visible intertwined with mine on the side and the caption says, "mine ❤".

He really did that, posting things like these is surely a way to tell me that he's not hiding anything from anyone which makes my heart flutter. It's not acting, it's not a trap. He really likes me. I knew he does but everything just got confirmed.

The more I explored the page the more satisfaction I got. Louis had almost five thousand followers and his account is filled with his selfies, solo pictures or close friends. Friends which include, Niall, Zayn and Haliee. No one else. All the pictures are all of him. And damn his pictures are so hot. Each and every one of them. He either looks adorable or sexy, there's no in between.