Chapter 8 You have a problem with that little boy?

Aria's POV -

"No, Louis you already paid for the games and Ice cream, so it's my turn to pay now.."

"And I told you that you don't have to.."

We were whisper yelling at each other since Louis was too determined to pay the bill for my clothes.

"No" I said.

"Yes"

"Louis, No"

"Ari, No"

"Louis, Yes"

"Yes!!" Louis said a little too loudly, raising his hands in victory.

"Wait what? No, Louis.." Why he had to be so stubborn about it? Wasn't it for his ocean blue eyes, I wouldn't have had been distracted.

"You said it yourself Aria, come on now don't be like this.." he said.

"No Louis we aren't on a date, you-" I said, and regretted as soon as the words came out.

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

"No I didn't-" I started but he cut me off again.

"It wasn't a date Aria, it was a small hangout.." he said.

"I know, I'm-"

"No you don't, you don't know.., What kind of guy do you think I am? And you know what, go pay for yourself, I don't care" he shouted. We got glances of people surrounding us but I didn't care at the moment, only the guy whom I hurt with my words.

"Louis, I'm sorry.. stop please.." I said as I went behind him.

"Ofcourse you are" he said annoyingly.

"I didn't mean it, I'm sorry.." I said, and he stopped in his tracks.

"I-" he started but he was cut off by someone else.

"Need any help young lady?" said the guy who was staring at me earlier.

"No thanks" Louis said coming in front of me.

"I asked her, not you" he replied uninterested.

"And I just replied from her side" he told him and though he was mad at me, he gently took my hand and moved pass that guy.

"Come on Baby, don't let your little boyfriend ruin the fun!" he whined and Louis turned around, fuming.

"Who the heck did you just call 'little' mister?" Louis turned to him. I know I shouldn't think this way but the way he got offended by being called 'little' was way too cute.

"You. I called you little, you have a problem with that little boy?" He said raising his fists.

"Look, I'm in no mood to create a scene. So just mind your own fucking business because if you think you scare me with your steroid body, hell, you're so wrong" Louis said and the guy was angry now.

With that he punched Louis.

-------------------

"Alright ma'am, you better take care of your boyfriend now" the officer told me.

"Oh, he isn't my boyfriend.." I said, and the cop looked at me like I was crazy.

Ofcourse he would think that way, as Louis started fighting with that guy and the mall authorities had to call the cops. That guy was blaming Louis for starting the fight, but they took a look at the cctv footage which clearly had that guy start it and not Louis.

"We're friends.." I added and the cop smiled and nodded.

"Can I see him now?" I asked and he nodded.

There he was sitting with a bruised lip and a scratch on the side of his forehead. But he still managed to look beautiful. His cheekbones looked defined and his jawline looked- wait, focus Aria.

"Hey.." I said and he looked up, meeting my eyes, but didn't say anything. "I'm sorry.." I added as I sat beside him.

"Why?" he asked softly.

"Well, it wouldn't have happened if I didn't argue with you" I said and he sighed.

"It wasn't your fault.. I kind of overreacted.. I know you didn't mean it.. but I wasn't in a great mood when that guy showed up and.. you know the rest.." he said and looked down.

"Louis, your hands" I said as I took a look at his knuckles which were still bleeding, taking his hands in mine.

"It's nothing" he said taking his hands from me and looking away.

"No it's not.. we need to go home" I said standing up.

"Aria.." he called and I turned around to look at him.

"I.. It really was a small hangout.. not a date or anything like that.. I.. I'm sorry for being rude earlier.. I just didn't expect it coming" he said and I nodded. How sweet.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too, I really didn't mean it, it was just a slip out.." I said and he nodded, standing up.

"Let's go home yeah" he said.

------------------

Louis' POV -

"Let's go home yeah" I said. I was glad that we sorted it out. Aria let me pay for her clothes finally and I couldn't help but smile.

I wonder what got her so worried when I fought with that guy or when she saw my hands. I wouldn't lie, they hurt like hell but it's none of her concern right?

---------------------

We were walking towards the house after parking the car when EB, I mean Zack came out of his house and at the exact moment, Aria bumped into me from behind.

"Sorry" she said, her calmness telling me that she hadn't noticed Zack.

So, knowing that Zack was staring us, I just couldn't help myself.

"Are you okay?" I asked her softly and picked up the car keys for her.

"Yeah" she nodded and went back to searching something in her bag as I got a little closer. She looked up at me as I pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Can I get a hug?" I asked, already opening my arms. And she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Sure" she said and hugged me.

"Thanks for today..you know I'm glad that you decided to come with me, I would've gotten bored alone.." I rambled, still hugging her just to make the hug a bit long.

"Aria?" Said Zack coming towards us and Aria pulled away quickly.

Aria's POV -

"Zack, hey.." I said quickly after giving Louis a glare. He knew all along that Zack was there.

Idiot.

*************
A/N -

Keep Reading :)