Chapter 2 I'm 22, what did you expect?

Aria's POV -

"I'm back" I announced as I got back from the mall.

"Hey" I said as I entered the living room and Alex, my brother looked up at me.

"Hey" he replied and got back to whatever he was doing with his phone.

"Is it Lottie?" I asked, as he was smiling into his phone. He used to do that while talking to his girlfriend.

She was a British girl and they met in a party I guess. She has her job here in NYC And today she was coming with her mom to meet our parents.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"You're smiling like crazy into the phone, duh" I said and we laughed.

"It's her" he said and I nodded.

"She says she'll be a little late, she can't find her brother.." He told me after a while.

"Poor kid, I hope he's fine.." I said.

"Well he's-" he was interrupted by the doorbell.

"I'll see.." I said as I walked to the door to reveal Mom and Dad.

-----------------

After an hour later, the doorbell rang again and I and Alex went to open it. It had to be Lottie and family.

"Hello" Lottie smiled as she stood there with her mother.

But she was coming with her little brother right?

"Hi.." I said as Lottie hugged me after pulling away from Alex. Her mother hugged me next and shook hands with Alex.

Lottie was talking about something with Alex when I turned to close the door but she didn't let me as soon as she noticed me.

"Oh Aria, Louis' coming too.." she said while Alex interrupted her.

"She'll see Baby.." he said and took her inside.

They were so cute.

As I turned to open the door, my eyes met the same baby blue ones which I had seen a few hours ago.

He was the cute guy from the mall, but what the hell was he doing here.. that too with a flower bouquet?!

I wasn't even thinking straight when I spoke.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. To be honest, he looked as surprised as me. "Are you following me?" I added and the small smile which he held disappeared.

"What, no-" he said but I cut him off.

"How do you know my address?" I asked and if possible, he was more shocked than before.

"What, I-" he started but well, I wasn't going to let a stalker talk, was I.

"Explain now or I'm calling the police" I said and he got pissed. He rolled his eyes and as he was to say something, Lottie came by my side.

"Louis, Aria? What's taking you so long?" She asked confusedly.

What? But Louis was a kid right?

"Aria are you okay..?" She asked me and I nodded.

"How old is your brother?" I whispered to her but the cute guy- I mean Louis seemed to catch it.

"I'm 22, what did you expect, a four year old child or a man in his forties?" Louis snapped.

"Lou, stop" Lottie said and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm really sorry.. I didn't know.." I said apologetically and stepped aside for him to enter.

"It's alright" he shrugged and went inside with his sister.

So I just had an embarrassing moment in front of the cute guy which happens to be Lottie's brother.

Great.

---------------

It's been two hours that they got here and Mom seems to love Louis, even Dad laughed at his stupid jokes. I guess humour runs in their family.

Not to mention we were stealing glances from each other time to time.

"But why did you buy lilies if you don't like them Louis?" My mom asked him.

"Because Lottie told me how beautiful you are ma'am, I really think lilies resemble beauty, rather my favourite yellow roses.. they resemble friendship.." he said stealing a glance.

So you have your deep thoughts too now?

"I'll surely get them for you next time, but only if Mr. Miller gives me permission" he said grinning and everyone laughed excluding me, I just smiled.

I would've enjoyed the conversation if I knew that Louis wasn't a kid.

Only if my stupid brother told me.

I sighed quietly and went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water.

I really shouldn't think about what happened. I thought he was a stalker so what? I said sorry anyway.

"Can I get water?" Louis asked standing beside me, making me jump a bit.

"Sure" I smiled quickly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he said as I poured a glass for him.

"It's alright.." I said.

"Thanks" he said and gulped half of it. I was about to leave when he called behind me.

"So Aria right..?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

Damn, that accent.

Okay Aria Focus.

"Yeah" I nodded slightly.

"You don't still think of me as a stalker do you?" he asked mischievously.

"No, ofcourse not.. I'm really sorry for my beha-" I started but he cut me off.

"No, no, it's alright really.. it happens right" he said and relief washed all over me as I nodded.

He is such a decent guy. It's all my fault.

"You know you're.. really pretty.." he said with a small sparkle in his eyes as he came a bit closer and I felt heat rising to my cheeks.

Did he just compliment me?!

"Than-"

"But not as pretty that I'll stalk you.." he said smirking.

I should've seen that coming.

Idiot.

*****************
A/N -

Thanks for Reading :)