Chapter 19 That I Am.

Aria's POV -

As soon as Louis opened the window, a hand in a glove appeared and he screamed, really loud, scaring me as well.

He held me tight in his arms and I could hear his heart beating loudly against his chest.

"Guys, guys.." we heard and Louis looked ahead, his hands not leaving my waist. "It's me.." said Zack.

He now raised his head and we could finally see him.

"Zack, you scared me!" I said.

"Why the heck were you making strange sounds? Are you out of your mind?" Louis said angrily.

"You wouldn't open the window then would you?" Zack replied as he came in. "You two can stop hugging each other now.." he said eyeing us and we both pulled away immediately as heat rose up to my cheeks.

"Why are you here?" I asked though I knew exactly why.

"Aria, we need to talk.." he said.

"Yeah well, I don't want to" I said.

"Aria.." said Zack.

"She said she doesn't want to" said Louis coming in front of me. We both looked at Louis and then Zack looked at me. I just looked away. I probably looked pathetic because of all the crying.

"It's because of him, isn't it?" he said making me turn to look at him.

"What?" Louis and I said in unison.

"You're dating Louis now, because he's obviously a lovely guy!" Zack said.

"I'm-"

"That I am, now get the hell out of here" said Louis cutting me off.

"So you are dating him!" He said and Louis replied before I could.

"None of your business Zacky, now go while I'm still being nice" he said as he crossed his arms.

"God, will you let her speak for once, I'm talking to her not to you" Zack yelled and this time I replied before Louis could, as I went in front of Zack.

"I'm speaking, what now?" I asked as I neared him.

"I-" he started but I cut him off.

"You are the dirtiest person I've ever met and I don't want to do anything with you. And, if you don't get out of right now I don't know what I might do" I said angrily and he gulped.

"He manipulated you" he simply stated and I chuckled humorlessly.

"No Zack, he manipulated you, into saying the truth and I'm grateful to him for doing that" I said and he looked at Louis angrily.

"He isn't right Aria, he's no good" he said still looking at Louis.

"Leave" I said and he looked at me with pleading eyes. He was going to say something when Louis cut him off.

"You heard her" he said. "What are you waiting for, you wanna get slapped again or something?" he said when Zack made no move to go.

"Just one thing, I'll leave, are you dating him now?" he asked.

"None of your business" I said and he nodded, then left.

"Are you okay?" A familiar British voice made me turn around as I hugged him.

I wasn't crying now. No, I wasn't even sad, I just couldn't believe the fact that Zack was going to use me.

---------------------

Weight. That's what I felt when I woke up later that night. It was 9 p.m. as I glanced at the clock and I realized that Louis and I fell asleep while watching TV.

His hand was on my waist and his legs were tangled with mine. His hot breath on my neck was giving me shivers.

As soon as I tried to sit his grip on me tightened and I could feel his nose brushing against the back of my neck.

"Louis.." I whispered.

"Hmm" he replied in a deep voice.

"Wake up please" I said and without warning, he turned me around, so that I was facing him.

He opened one eye, closed it, smiled and then snuggled me into his chest, keeping his chin on my head.

"Go to sleep Cupcake" he said.

"Louis, it's 9 p.m. we need to wake up, and I'm hungry.." I said and that seemed to work, as he shifted and finally sat up.

"Good Morning" he said rubbing his eyes.

"It's evening you idiot" I laughed sleepily and he joined me.

"Good Evening then, love" he said and I don't know why but I blushed.

"Good Evening Louis" I smiled.

"You can call me Lou, Ari" he said making me blush again. I know that only people close to him call him Lou. So does that mean I'm close to him?

Before I could reply he was gone. To his room probably.

I lied back again and when I did, a familiar scent hit my nostrils.

All my pillows had the faint fragrance of his cologne.

***************
A/N -

Hey Lovely People!

Thanks for Reading :)