Chapter 46 I would've never guessed..!

Aria's POV -

"Hey Aria" said Max, with a red cup in his hand.

We were at Fiona's party. Just me and Louis. Niall and Hailee were waiting for us at a Club that we decided to go to. They wanted to come but Louis didn't want to drag them into his mess.

And so he encouraged Niall to man up and spend some quality time with Hailee. His words not mine.

"Hey Max" I said slowly, remembering the last meeting we had. Where I hit his girlfriend with my car. Louis couldn't stop laughing when I told him, he probably remember who Max is. "Umm, meet Louis, my boyfriend, and Louis this is Max, he's in my Economics class" I said as they shook hands.

"Nice to meet you" Louis said confidently.

"Same bro, real lucky you are" Max replied looking at me with a smile, while I could feel Louis' grip on my waist get tighter.

"No denying that" he replied looking at me and I smiled.

"Where's Amelia?" I asked Max.

"Oh.. umm, I.. we broke up last week" he said.

"Max I'm so sorry, I didn't know.." I replied.

"It's alright.. umm anyway, I've heard that you're not from here.." he said raising his eyebrows at Louis.

"Yeah I'm not, I live in London, I'm from Doncaster actually.."

"Wow, so you guys are into the long distance thing?" he asked and Louis smirked.

"We are, and it's frustrating but exciting at the same time.. I think it makes our relationship stronger" he replied.

"I'm happy for both of you" Max smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Thanks.. and if you ever need to talk to someone.. you can always call me okay" I said and he nodded.

"Well thanks Aria" he said.

"Hello there" said Fiona looking at us amusedly.

"Hi" I replied. Louis just smiled politely at her.

"So you guys made it huh, wait where are the other two?" she asked.

"Hailee wasn't feeling well, so Niall stayed to take care of her" I replied and I felt Louis' hands pulling me closer to him.

"Oh.. it's such a shame, they would've enjoyed a lot here.. but anyway I'm glad you two came" she said batting her eyelashes on Louis. "We were playing truth and dare, you two should join us" she said.

"No thanks, we'll be leaving soon anyway, Niall's waiting for us" said Louis and she pouted.

It doesn't look good.

"Well then you can play a few rounds, you're free to leave then" she said and Louis looked at me.

"Fine, but we'll leave after that okay.." I said and she smirked. Well, something tells me that I gave in to her scheme.

"No problem sweetie, and yeah, I wanted you to meet someone.. Dylan.." she called.

No, it can't be him. Must be some other person with the same name.

--------------

Louis' POV -

"Are you okay?" I whispered in her ear. As soon as Fiona called this Dylan person Aria's face went pale.

"Yeah?" said a calm voice behind Fiona as he moved towards us. I didn't miss his shocked expression though, it was same as Aria's.

Dylan was tall. Taller than me, which made me dislike him a bit already. With grey eyes and spiked up brown hair.