Chapter 54 Where do the Broken hearts go?

One Month Later

Louis' POV -

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" Hailee practically screamed, once again trying to get me out of my bed.

"I don't want to Hales, go away.. how many times do you want me to say that?" I replied and pulled the duvet over my head.

"Get up you idiot! What do you think? You can hide away in your house like this? Hate to break it to you but you can't!" she yelled.

She's been trying since two fucking hours. And everyone else is downstairs watching a movie. They behave like my family and it's lovely, it's just they won't leave me alone even if I want them to.

"God, Hailee you're so annoying" I groaned hugging my pillow.

"God, Hailee you're so annoying" she said mimicking me.

"I do not sound like that" I rolled my eyes sitting up.

"Well, atleast your up" she grinned.

"Shut up and get out" I said lying back again and heard her sigh.

"Lou.. that's not fair, you literally scolded me when I didn't tell you about my parents and now you're just not telling anyone anything.."

"You're blackmailing me?"

"If that would work yeah.." she said cheekily. Wow. Very Haliee thing to say.

"Don't make me say it Hailee"

"Why not Lou? You're so upset nowadays, you barely eat, sleep or hangout with us.. you just go to College and come back here.. do you even do anything apart from studying.."

"Hales.." I trailed off.

"Lou, please, we're here for you because we care, I care and do you really think I can see my big brother like this?" she said and I sat up.

"I'm sorry.." I said. " But why are they watching movies downstairs" I snapped and she chuckled.

"Go and yell at them Lou, just don't stay here.. alone.." she said and I sighed. "Hey.. it's fine.. just know that we're all here for you.." she said hugging me and to my relief, her hug was full of comfort.

"I.. we.. we broke up.. Hales" I told her while hugging her tightly.

"Did you go talk to her?"

"I did.. it's just.. I can't get over her.. I don't want to if I have to be honest but it's making me mad.."

"You were so happy with her Lou.. what happened..?"

"I don't know Hales, I don't fucking know but I do know that we're never getting back together" I said.

"But-"

"No, Hales, I have my reasons.. so don't take her side.." I said and she sighed.

"Okay.. well.. do you want to watch something? or do you want to go out? we can go to this-"

"Hailee.."

"Oh come on Louis, I'm good at distracting, just play along" she said. "Hey, you're the strongest person I know, and I know that you will be just fine alright.. just let us help you.." she said and I smiled. A genuine smile.

Maybe, things would really improve.

----------------

Aria's POV -