Chapter 37 Aren't you jet lagged or something?

Louis' POV -

"You okay right..?" I asked Aria for the seventh time. Don't judge me I just needed to make sure that she is.

"Louis, I'm fine.." she said in the equally bored tone that she's using since we left the house.

We tried calling 'Liz' for like one hour, but she never picked up. Aria kept crying every now and then and despite I loved the way she was hugging me tight, I absolutely hated the fact that she was so upset.

So I decided that we should dine out and I took her out to make her feel better. She's upset and quiet, and I hate to see her like that. I just hope that I will find a way to cheer her up tonight.

"Do you come here often?" I asked as I looked around. It was a nice restaurant nearby.

"Yeah.. I do" she sighed and I held her hand.

"You're a good person Aria, and you've done nothing wrong, just give it some time.. everything will fall into place before you even know it.." I said and she nodded but didn't reply, and I kissed her cheek.

"I need to go to the washroom, I'll be back in some time" she said and I nodded.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked before I even thought about it.

"No Louis.. I'll be back soon" she said with a small smile and walked away.

-----------------

Aria's POV -

"Not yet Ni.. what if she says no..? She's already upset about something and I don't want her to take stress about-" Louis stopped as he looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back a little as I sat back in my chair.

"I gotta go, I'll talk later okay?" he said and cut the call.

"Was it Niall?" I asked and he nodded nervously. Well, Louis and nervous doesn't go hand in hand.

"Oh.. umm..okay.." I replied.

"Yeah.." he said as awkwardly.

"Louis.." I said making his beautiful eyes shoot up at me.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Why do I feel like you were talking about me..?" I asked.

"I.. umm.. because I really was.. talking about you.." he said.

"And..?" I said and he sighed.

"I had planned something and.. I had to ask you about it.."

"Louis?" I looked at him confusedly.

"I had planned to go to London with you" he said. "I thought that it would be nice if you could meet my friends and I obviously have places to take you to there in mind.. but you're so upset and I didn't want you to take any stress about it.. I understand that you have your reaso-"

"I'll go" I said interrupting him.

"You will?" He asked. Surprise clear in his voice.

"Yeah.. I think I should go.. I really need some fresh air and.. it would be nice to go somewhere with you.." I said and he grinned.

"You're sure right? I mean it's all up to you.." he said holding my hand.

"I'm sure.. and besides, I could surely have some days without Alex glaring at us every now and then" I shook my head and he chuckled.

"Yeah.." he said and smiled.

"We should go and pack after dinner, thank god I didn't cancel the tickets" he said, he seemed relieved.