Chapter 5 We're Going.

Louis' POV -

"No Ni, I'm fine, stop being my girlfriend for once" I spoke through the phone.

Niall had reached London and was calling me from there.

"Lou you should've been more careful.. you clumsy idiot" he laughed.

"Why I'm even best friends with you, god you're so irritating..." I said and heard some shifting sound on the end.

"It's Hales, I gotta go.." he said.

"Oh okay.. how's her brother though?" I asked quickly.

"He's better than before I guess, I'll talk to you later alright?" He said and hung up.

I looked at my phone showing 8 a.m. as time. How boring. If I was in London, I would've completed my workout by now, and would've been eating my favorite chocolate cupcakes.

The pain was still there, though, even more than before may I add, but I could manage to stand or even walk a bit today. Which reminds me, what I'm gonna do today?

My line of thoughts interrupted as I heard a faint knock on my door.

"Come in?" I said and the door opened to reveal Aria, dressed up in jeans and a sleeveless shirt. Wow.

"Hi?" I said confusedly.

"Mom was calling you downstairs.. Breakfast is ready.." she said.

"I'll be down in like 10 minutes" I smiled which she returned.

With that she turned around to leave but I stopped her.

"Aria.." I said and she turned around swiftly, her eyebrows raised.

"Hmm?"

"You look cute today.." I said and I bet I saw her cheeks turning a dark shade of pink. Before she could say anything I spoke again. "Cute enough to be stalked, be careful" I said as I winked at her and she blushed even harder, and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I need to go downstairs.." she said turning around.

"No, wait.." I said and she turned to face me again. "Look, I was just joking yesterday.. I'm really sorry if you felt bad.." I said and she gave me a small smile.

"It's okay, really" she said.

----------------------

Aria's POV -

"These are amazing Mrs. Miller.." Louis said while eating the pancakes.

"Thank you so much honey, I'm glad you like them" Mom replied smiling.

"I love them, they are delicious.. do me a favour ma'am, teach me how to make them before noon please" he said and mom looked at him confusedly.

"But why Louis? Aren't you two staying here for the rest of days..?" She asked pointing towards Lottie and him.

"No ma'am we plan to leave at 12" he said simply and Lottie nodded.

"No, no, you two are staying here till your vacation ends.." she said and I dropped my spoon.

Two weeks? I don't want to spend half of my vacation entertaining a Stranger guy. No fucking way.

"You alright..?" Louis asked me and I shrugged.

"Ofcourse, it just slipped out of my hand..sorry" I said and he nodded before getting back to mom.

"But ma'am, we don't really want to be much of a trouble, I mean two weeks is a lot of-" he started but mom cut him off.