Chapter 6 Bad Eyelash.

Louis' POV -

Messing with Aria was too much fun, I loved how she got all annoyed when her Mom agreed for the little hangout.

She was locking the door while I walked towards her car. I leaned against it as she unlocked it with the button on the keys, waiting for her to reach the other side.

As I was to open the door, she stopped at her place shutting her eyes close.

"Aria?" I called as I slowly reached her.

"I think my eyelash got in my eye.." she said trying to open it, while starting to panic.

"Hey, hey.. calm down, it's just an eyelash" I said grabbing her forearms.

"I know I-" she said as I cut her off and her left eye started to water.

"Just look at me, try to open it.." I said cupping her cheeks and she opened her eye a bit. With that I blew softly on her eye. "Better?" I asked as she opened it.

"Yeah.." she nearly whispered as our faces were inches away.

Her eyes were watery and the left one was a bit red even, the eyelash on her cheek, with the water.

"Bad eyelash" I said and she chuckled as I took it in my hand and blew it in the air and stepped away from her.

"Thanks.." she said, smiling, and I shrugged, smiling as well.

"You okay now?" I asked and she nodded, as I took my handkerchief and wiped her left tear stained cheek.

"There" I said as I put my handkerchief into my pocket and I swear I saw her cheeks showing a pink shade to them.

------------------

Aria's POV -

"There" Louis said, after wiping my cheek from his handkerchief and I couldn't help but blush.

I just met him yesterday and god knows why is he being so nice to me.

Maybe because I'm driving him to the park.

My thoughts were interrupted by Zack, who was standing in front of his house, calling my name.

Yup, My Crush Zack. He's my neighbor and he moved here a few weeks ago.

"Hey Aria!" He said with a smile, which disappeared when he turned to look at Louis.

"Zack, hey.. umm meet Louis, he's Charlotte's brother.." I said and he nodded, while Louis smiled at him confidently.

"Charlotte as in Alex's girlfriend right?" he asked and I nodded, while they shook hands.

"Nice to meet you, she has told me so much about you.." Louis said and I coughed. Why he has to be an idiot a second after being cute.

"Yeah, I told him about all my friends" I said quickly covering up.

"I think we should go now" I added grabbing Louis arm preventing any further conversation.

"Sure, love" he said noticing my hand and smiling amusingly at me.

----------------

Louis and I kept arguing through the drive. He tried to make me understand that he just wanted to help me and I kept telling him that it was embarrassing and he didn't need to.

But, he wasn't giving up on it, so I did instead, letting him win the argument, not because I wasn't correct but arguing with him was useless anyway, he's here for like two weeks so maybe I should let him have it his way.