Chapter 61 I love you.

Louis' POV -

Our kiss was interrupted as Niall called.

"It's Ni.. just a minute, I smiled at her and she nodded.

"Hey Ni"

"Hey Lou, sharp after 15 minutes, what did you want though" he said sleepily and I rolled my eyes.

"Mall? Why the mall, look I'm busy today.." I said.

"I know, actor" he said.

"No Ni, I can't come today, it's my anniversary.. I told you that remember.."

"I know, get it over now, she's probably doubting us"

"Fine, I'll ask Ari and let you know" I said.

"Great, and remember to calm your nerves, bye" he said as he hung up.

"Is he okay?" Aria asked and I sighed dramatically.

"No.. I mean he's fine but he wants to hang out today.. everyone is coming.." I said.

"Did you have plans..?" she asked.

"Well, basically it was just cuddling and dinner date but.." I trailed off.

"Maybe we can join them now and then go for the date.." she said.

Exactly.

"Yeah, but it was supposed to be our day.. just you and me.." I sighed dramatically, again.

"It's okay.. we don't meet everyday either right.. and it's not like we gonna get bored or anything they're our best friends.." she said.

Yes I know Love.

"Umm, are you sure then.." I asked hesitantly.

Please say yes, please say yes..

"I am, call him" she smiled.

"Okay" I grinned and she chuckled.

"What?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I love you" she pecked my lips and went inside the bedroom.

This girl makes me blush.

-----------

"I feel like crying and throwing up" I said. I was sweating so bad.

Our plan was simple, first we got Ari to the mall, next Hailee desperately needed to get this dress and she tagged along Ari and Perrie.

Then, Hailee was supposed to put the small box, which held the diamond ring in it, in a bag which Ari held and telling her that she's going to the washroom with Perrie and Ari should meet us now. And call Zayn and tell him which bag is it so he tells me.

Clearly, I just have to go and ask what did she bought and when she'll look into it, she'll find the box and at that moment, I'll ask her, "Will you marry me Ari?"

I also came up with a pick up line, "you're already my life, please be my wife" but Zayn said that doesn't give romantic vibes and I will be a scared cat that day anyway so I'll not be able to pull it off. I was really angry on him when he said that.

But he's my true best friend. And very right. He knows me so well, I love him.

"Lou, it's going to be perfect don't worry.." said Zayn.

"Can I cry though?" I asked.

"You're being very dramatic" said Niall.

"No I'm not.. I'm just.. afraid.. what if she gives me that I'm not ready kind of shit.. like in movies.." I said.