Chapter 32 Does it hurt?

Louis' POV -

"Hey" she said slowly as she reached me, her breathing heavy.

"Aria" I said looking at her. She looks so beautiful, even if it's dark. I don't need light to know that it's her.

"I.." she trailed off. Her crystal blue eyes forming tears as she sat beside me. "I'm sorry.." she said as she held my hands.

"It's not your fault.." I said. "And why did you step out without a jacket, it's cold Ari" I said already taking my jacket off.

"Louis, no you'll get sick" she said as I wrapped my jacket around her.

"I don't care, and I have someone to take care of me.." I smiled as I kissed her cheek and she blushed.

"You're just in this shirt.. you'll get-" she started but I cut her off.

"Shut up" I said before I kissed her. Her response was quick as she deepened it, allowing me explore her mouth.

If I had any doubt, it was all cleared now. The way she kissed me back so passionately seemed like a way of telling me that she missed me as much as I missed her.

"I don't want you to get sick" she mumbled against my lips and I smiled. I never thought someone would really care about that except my family.

"I won't love, you worry so much" I said and pulled her closer so that she was sitting in my lap.

"Let's go home?" she asked hopefully but I stayed silent and pulled away.

"Louis, please say something.." she said and I turned to look at her. She was again on the verge of crying as I cupped her cheeks.

"I.. don't know.. Aria.. I tried.. I just.. don't want to go there just yet.." I replied and she nodded.

"Okay" she said looking down and sitting beside me again.

"Should I walk you home?" I asked and she looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"No, I'm not going anywhere without you, if you want to take time, take time, I'm here and I'll wait." she said as she crossed her arms.

"Aria, you'll get sick, it's cold" I said as she rolled her eyes and hugged me tightly.

"Umm Ari?" I said as I hugged her back.

"I'm cuddling with you so that we stay warm, that way we won't get sick" she said making me smile. I swear she's too cute.

"You're adorable, you know that?" I asked but she just buried her face in my chest.

"I know" she said making me smile. "But not more than you" she said.

"Wow, and here I thought I'm the flirty one" I said and I felt her grinning.

"You are, but you are only allowed to flirt with one person now" she said hugging me tighter if that was even possible.

"Wouldn't want to flirt with anyone else anyway" I said.

We were sitting in a comfortable silence when I decided to break it.

"Aria" I said.

"Hmm?" She pulled away a bit to look at me.

"5 more minutes of cuddling, then we go home okay?" I said and she smiled.

"Really?" She asked.

"Really.. Anything for you Sweetheart" I said kissing her forehead and pecking her lips.

"You won't walk me home and run away right?" she asked me sarcastically and I chuckled.

"No, I'm more than willing to spend the night with my girlfriend than on a cold bench.." I winked and she blushed and the next thing I know was that she was kissing me.