Chapter 10 This is so hard.

Aria's POV -

"Can I help you with something?" I asked as Louis stood in front of me, mouth slightly opened like he wanted to say something, but couldn't put it into words.

"No, I mean yes.. umm, can I come in?" he asked and I nodded while stepping back for him to enter.

"I'm sorry for yesterday.." he said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

I really don't want to admit it, but he looks too cute like that, I could kiss him right now.

Wait, what? God Aria he's here for like another week what are you even thinking.

"Aria?"

"Hmm? Yeah I.. It's alright.." I said hesitantly, why am I so Awkward.

"Umm, so you're wearing this to the date?" he asked pointing to my dress, his Adam's apple blobbing, making him look incredibly sexy.

"Yeah.. is it bad?" I asked him, referring to his nervousness.

"Bad? No not at all, you look gor- , great I mean.. you look absolutely great.." he said and I smiled a bit. Was he going to call me gorgeous?

"Thanks.." I replied.

"Yeah.. I umm, I'll see you later then.. have fun on your date" he smiled a bit and left.

----------------------

Louis' POV -

"I'm so bad at this! God, I'm never gonna learn!" I said frowning. I had just successfully scrambled my third pancake.

"Aww Louis, don't worry you tried.." said Mrs. Miller.

"This is so hard.. I mean just take a look at your pancakes, they're so amazing and then comes mine.. they look like a disaster!" I said holding my temples.

"It's alright Louis, practice makes a man perfect" she smiled and I smiled back.

"I think I'll need years of practice.." I said and she laughed.

"A few weeks would do sweetheart" she said and with that her phone rang. "I'll have to take this, I'll be back in some minutes alright.." she said and I nodded.

"Okay" I smiled. Despite my disastrous cooking skills, the whole pancake making plan was going smoothly.

I really had a nice time with Mrs.Miller and she told me memories of Aria's and Alex's childhood. From which I had learnt that Alex is the quiet one while Aria is the naughty one. Just like the case of Lottie and me. I'm the one with the amazing sense of humour ofcourse.

My phone vibrated interrupting my thoughts.

I checked my phone's notifications and my eyes landed on the messages which I had sent to Aria. She had seen them but didn't reply.

Rude.

Me - hey Ari! :)

Me - how's the date going? ;)

Me - you having fun without your stalker today? ;)

Seen.

With that my phone rang with the most unexpected name flashing.

First you leave my messages on seen, next you're calling me?

Girls these days.

"Hey cupcake, miss me already?" I asked.

"Louis.." she said, her voice low, she seemed upset.

Why is she even calling me just yet? It's been already an hour since she left but she had told me that the place they were going to was far.