Chapter 33 No one has Ever tested my patience like that.

Aria's POV -

When I came back, Louis had already changed into track pants and a T-shirt.

"Hey, you alright?" I said as I sat beside him. He looked like he was in deep thought.

"Yeah, did you guys sort it out?" he asked and I nodded.

"We did.. can I ask you something?" I asked and he looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Aren't you mad at him..? I mean it's a good thing but I didn't expect you to.." I trailed off.

"Well, I didn't expect that either, if I have to be honest.. but it's just that he's your brother and whatever he did.. he had a reason for that.." he said confusing me.

"And what reason that might be?"

"The lipstick mark" he said looking straight ahead.

"What?"

"Remember when we went to that club and you got really drunk, and my shirt had your lipstick mark.."

"Yeah.. so?"

"Alex saw me in the morning.. and I told him that it was some random girl.. now that I think about it, it sounds so wrong.." he said.

"I just couldn't tell him that it was you.. I mean he thought that we were friends and we really were that time.. I thought that a single lie won't hurt anyone but look how the tables have turned" he shook his head.

"That's why he said all that.. oh god.. all because of a misunderstanding.."

"I know right, I got fucking slapped for lying" he rolled his eyes.

"Well, maybe you could tell him the truth tomorrow.."

"I know, that's the only way I can fix this mess.. and trust me Aria I will.." he turned to look at me. "I will fix everything.." he said holding my hands and I smiled.

"I know.." I said slowly and he smiled.

"On that note.. there is something I need to talk about" he said. " I should have told you this earlier but I was afraid that you'll be mad at me.."

"What is it?" I asked.

"First promise me that you won't be mad at me" he said.

"That depends.. You didn't lie to me did you?"

"Well, I didn't really lie.. I just kept it to myself.." he said.

"Louis, you're scaring me now.." I said with furrowed eyebrows and he shook his head.

"It's not a big thing, it seemed wrong to tell you that time.." he said and sighed. "Okay, I changed your clothes that night.. but you were wearing my T-shirt before I did anything.. and I just removed your top, you did the shorts yourself.." he said.

I didn't know how to react at that. I was so drunk and he could've done anything to me and I wouldn't have remembered. And there he is nervously telling me that he helped me out. I don't even get why Alex did what he did. Louis is the most kind and generous person I know.

"Ari? I'm sorry that I didn't tell you I-" he looked afraid.

"I'm not mad.." I said and he looked at me hopefully.

"You're not?" he asked.

"You were just helping me out right.. why would I be mad at you.. I'm so thankful to you.." I said holding his hands again.

"It was nothing love, really.. I just didn't want you to get cramps in the morning.." he said with a smile. "Though I got cramps that morning" he said chuckling.