Chapter 43 In New York? Yes sweetheart.

Aria's POV -

"Hey Aria" said Jessica calling behind me as I went to the car.

"Hey Jess" I said as she reached me. She smiled.

"Did you hear Fiona is throwing a party.. she wanted us to come.. told me to tell you as well.."

"Oh.. umm I don't know.. Jess.. I mean she barely knows me and I have a feeling that she doesn't really like me.." I said.

"Come on Aria, it'll be fun.. so long since we went anywhere than shopping.." she frowned.

"Yeah I know I just.." I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"Come on, everybody's going.. don't ditch ok. Bye!" she said turning around and walking away as I got in the car.

It's been a whole month since College started and Jessica's being annoying as always. I don't really don't want to go to any party. I'd rather call Louis and talk to to him all night than going to a party and get drunk for no reason.

Talking about Louis, we video call everyday after I get home from College. It's night time there when I call but he always picks up just like he promised. I study after talking to him while he has already studied when I call. It's like our routine now. And I wake up to his good morning texts every morning. It just takes me to a whole new level of happiness.

When I reached home and called him, he didn't pick up.

Weird, he never does that.

I decided to call him from my phone when I noticed a voicemail from him.

"Hey love, umm Niall's kinda sick so we're going to the doctor.. so I'll call once I get free okay? Umm, bye.. take care babe"

Oh. Why he's so hesitant? Maybe he's in rush that's why.

"Hey, it's alright and tell Niall to get well soon.. and take care, text me when you get home"

I said and hit send. I feel bad for Niall, he's so kind and friendly, I hope he gets better soon.

With that, I grabbed my books and started studying. I'm ahead already but I need to distract myself.

-------------

I woke up to my phone ringing, around 12 a.m.

"What, Jessica?" I groaned. I wasn't in a good mood since I didn't get to talk to Louis today and I didn't want to go the party either so I stayed at home.

"Ari...!" she slurred. Bet she's drunk.

"What Jess?" I asked again.

"You know Niel.. he cheated.." she said sadly.

"I thought he was single?" I said confusedly as I sat up. Why am I talking about this right now?

"I know..! But you know I like him.. he should've kissed me not Fiona.." she said as she sobbed.

"Hmm, maybe Fiona doesn't like you as well" I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care Aria! She stole my man!" she said loudly.

"Hey, don't worry.. I don't think he'll date her anyway.. they're probably drunk and out of their minds" I replied and she sighed.

"Don't know about them but I sure am.." she said. "I was so happy when he picked me up, now I don't even have a ride home" she said.

Oh no.

"Did he say that to you?" I asked slowly, knowing what was coming next. She's going to ask me to come and get her.