Chapter 60 This is so boring.

Louis' POV -

Right now, I feel safe, calm and loved. Why? Because it's a day off.

Yeah, you're right, not mine, I don't have a job yet, I'm still applying. I'm talking about Ari. Her internship is over and she's now working at Vogue as an Assistant designer.

She took a day off for me. Called in sick, just to spend time with me. And, did I mention that day offs are my favorite?

Solely because they mean, staying home all day, cuddles, movies and lots of kisses. Even more.

Sometimes we read books together or play video games, other times we just lie down on the bed and hold each other. Just like we are right now. Boring, right?

No, not at all. It's my personal heaven. My favorite place.

My head is resting on her chest and her hands are stroking my hair, while my hands are under her shirt, drawing mindless shapes over her waist. Our eyes closed.

It's my favorite part of the day, if I have to be honest. Just being around her and listening to her heartbeat.

"Louis.." she whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I just remembered, we had to go grocery shopping today.." she said.

"Hmm" I replied. Not wanting to get up.

"Louis.. are you listening?" she asked.

"Yeah.. five more minutes please.." I whispered and she chuckled and sighed.

------------

"This is so boring" I said as Aria decided what brand of butter to buy.

"We could've come here tomorrow.. it was you wanted to go out and have fun remember" she rolled her eyes.

"I meant the park.. after this is done, but it's just taking forever" I said and she shook her head while smiling.

"We're almost done sweetheart" she said. "Oh I want Nutella" she said as she kept a jar in the cart and at that moment, someone bumped into her shoulder from behind.

"Oh, I'm sorry.." she said.

"It's fine.." Aria turned back to shrug but I wished she hadn't.

It was my worst nightmare, standing right in front of me in bright daylight.

Tina.

"Louis.." she smiled, which I didn't return.

"Tina.." I almost whispered, as I felt Aria's hand hold mine.

"Oh my god, how have you been..?" she asked.

"Great, honestly.. you know, without you" I said clutching Aria's hand tighter.

"Umm, so won't you introduce your friend.." she said, still managing to smile.

"Girlfriend" I said sharply and she nodded. I really don't want Tina to find out who is Aria for obvious reasons.

"Oh.. umm-"

"Okay, let's be honest, we're not friends and I really don't want to talk so bye" I said and turned around, taking Aria with me.

"Are you okay?" Aria asked softly when were at the billing counter.

"Yeah" I smiled.

----------

After getting the groceries, I took the turn to the left which was to our apartment when Aria interrupted.

"Umm, you wanted to go to the park..?" she asked confusedly.