Chapter 22 I'm not Tiny!

Louis' POV -

"Caught you!!" I said loudly as I wrapped my arms around Aria from behind. We were playing hide and seek.

She turned around and smiled at me.

"Can we do something else now?" she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Sure, what do-" I started but she cut me off as she kissed me. She really kissed me.

I instantly kissed her back and felt her smile against my lips.

"I waited so long for this" I said as I caressed her cheek and she leaned into my touch.

With that, I kissed her again. But, she pulled away too soon and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Tina?" I said with wide eyes as I backed off. How could this happen? I was surely kissing Aria. I remember.

"Louis, what's wrong?" said a teary eyed Aria while Tina was nowhere to be seen.

"What?" I mumbled to myself.

Am I dreaming or something?

"You're tired of me aren't you?" She said as tears rolled down her eyes and I quickly reached to cup her face in my hands.

"No Aria, I'm not tired of you, you're the most amazing girl I've ever met and I really-" I started but stopped right there, afraid of what might be her reaction, but wait she just kissed me so that means that she likes me right?

"You really what?" she asked holding my wrist.

"I really.. like you.." I said looking straight into her eyes but she didn't seem satisfied by that. It was like she didn't hear me at all.

"You are going to use me.., you fucking player!" she yelled at me, pushing me away.

"What? no Aria I never used anyone, trust me please" I said as tears flowed through my eyes.

"Liar" I turned around as soon as I heard her voice, Tina.

"You know it Ti, please tell her.." I said.

"I know Louis, how much pathetic of a person you are!" she yelled at me.

"No I'm not!" I yelled back.

"Really? Then explain the no. of girls you've slept with" she said angrily.

"I was heartbroken Ti, I just.. wanted to have fun but it was a one time thing, I never even saw their faces again.. Heck I don't even remember any of them!" I said loudly, holding my temples.

"And that shows how dirty you are Louis, you don't deserve anyone"

"Don't say that, please.." I said, I was on my knees now, sobbing.

"Louis, who are you talking to?" said Aria. Tina was again nowhere to be seen.

"What?" I barely whispered.

"Louis.." she said, but her voice came from a distance. "Louis, wake up" she said shaking my shoulder.

And then I woke up. My eyes were still teary but neither Aria nor Tina was there. Lottie was.

"Thank god, I was trying to wake you up since 10 minutes but you started crying in your sleep.." Lottie said as she hugged me.

"I.. I had a bad dream" I said slowly hugging her back.

"What happened? Do you want to talk about it?" she said slowly pulling away and wiping my cheeks with her hands.

Talking about my messed up love life with my sister that too early in the morning?

Not such a good idea.

"Umm.. I don't.. remember it.." I said and she seemed to buy it. "It's okay I'm.. I'm fine now.. thanks for waking me up.." I added.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah, what time is it?" I said as I stood up from the bed and stretched.

"Oh it's almost half past ten, we're leaving at eleven so you better get ready" she said.

"Oh okay.." I said. I almost forgot that we were going Trekking today.

Alex was telling me yesterday that his parents own this cabin in the woods and the surroundings were beautiful and adventurous enough to have fun there.

"Yeah, and pack your own charger, I'm not lending you mine again" she said.

"But mine is lost.." I replied.

"Who cares, you're not taking mine, that's all"

"I do, that's not fair!"

"Fine, I'll tell Alex to stop by a store so you can buy one"

"Don't I have the most amazing sister ever!" I grinned and she chuckled.

"That I am, now go brush your teeth tiny" she said grinning.

"I'm not tiny!!" I said loudly as I crossed my arms, she just laughed and left the room.

What is with siblings and their teasing.

--------------------

"Need some help?" said a female voice, and I turned around to see who it was. It was a sales girl in store that we dropped by since I had to buy a new charger and a power bank.

Not to mention I'm taking the power bank only for emergency and I'm surely not going to share it with anyone. Except Aria. She's too cute to say no to.

I was sitting with her in the backseat of Alex's Range Rover like five minutes ago but here I am missing her. How does she even do that?

Oh wait, someone was talking to me right?

"Umm, No thanks.. Emma" I replied reading her name tag, which is a very bad habit of mine. And, just like that, I ruined my chances of her not talking to me.

"Are you sure?" she asked with a big smile on her face, pushing her blonde hair out of her face.

"Yes, I'm sure" I said and turned around to get my little shopping session done.

What I wasn't liking was that this Emma was following me and I couldn't possibly say anything because that was her job.

"Don't you want to test them?" she asked when I was finally satisfied with them, ready to leave.

"Umm okay" I said and she smiled.

"Please follow me sir" she said and I followed her.

As soon as we reached the plug in, I was pulled in a tiny room. It looked like a changing room with the mirrors.

"I doubt that this place is meant for testing" I said with furrowed eyebrows as she threw her arms on my neck.

"But it's cool, isn't it?" she said quickly and the next I know that her lips were on mine, and I pulled away as soon as I could, gripping her shoulders to keep the distance.

"Oh come on I'll be quick" she said.

"Oh no, this isn't correct ma'am" I said as she gripped my collar.

"But-" she tried to speak again but I cut her off.

"I have a girlfriend alright" I said which seemed to slow her off. Don't judge me, that's the best excuse I could come up with. And to be honest I do have a girl to think about all day.

With that, I took the advantage of her loose grip and got out of that stupid room.

As I walked ahead to take my stuff I heard my name being called.

"Louis.." said Aria, and to be honest I've never felt more relieved after seeing her.

"Hey" I said and practically ran to hug her, to which she seemed taken aback but didn't complain.

"I need your help cupcake.." I whispered in her ear.

*************
A/N -

Keep Reading :)