Chapter 45 I don't know, I don't want to know..

Aria's POV -

"And we were going all straight and smooth and then Splash!" said Niall as he explained the experience of 'Splash', a ride in an amusement park they all went to, quite excitedly might I add. "And Lou was in front so he almost broke his nose" he laughed as I looked at Louis.

"Did he?" I grinned.

"Hey, don't blame me, it was you who nearly pushed me in the water" he replied chuckling.

We were in a restaurant which was near to the movies, so we decided to have lunch here before we go home and decide what to do for the rest of the day.

"We gotta go there when you come to London next time" Niall said excitedly and I grinned.

"I'm already so excited.." I said and Louis held my hand beneath the table.

"We'll go then, I'm sure you'll love it" he smiled.

"Guys, look here, say cheese!" Hailee said as she held her phone's camera in front of us, as we smiled.

"Oh it's cute" she smiled. "One more!" she said and turned the camera towards Louis and me as I smiled. I expected Louis to smile as well, only he kissed my cheek, and I looked at him in surprise. And Hailee snapped that too.

"Aww, you two look adorable!" she chirped.

"Look here Hales" Niall said as he turned his phone's camera on.

"And they say they aren't in love" Louis whispered in my ear.

"Never easy to admit right.." I said and he opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by someone who came to our table.

Fiona.

"Aria, what a pleasant surprise" she said.

"Umm hi Fiona.." I replied.

"So aren't you going to introduce me to your friends.." she said eyeing Louis and Niall.

"Yeah.. guys this is Fiona White, senior in my College and this is Louis.. my boyfriend, Niall and Hailee" I said pointing towards them.

"Oh.. really nice to meet you all.. especially you Louis.." she said batting her eyelashes at him.

"Nice to meet you too" he greeted back.

"It's quite weird.. I mean I never knew you had a boyfriend.." she said.

"Well, now you do.." I shrugged as I prayed for her to go away.

"Yeah, anyway.. I'm throwing a party tonight.. and I would love if you guys could make it.." she said keeping a hand on Louis' shoulder.

Stop. Touching. Him.

As for Louis, he looked uncomfortable but smiled politely.

"Fiona, I'm really sorry but-" I started but she cut me off.

"Oh please Aria, I insist, you didn't even attend my party yesterday, I'm sure you could make it today.." she said.

"I know I just-"

"We'll come" said Louis cutting me off and we all looked at him.

"So you what do you say Aria?" she asked.

"You heard him.." I smiled at her, giving her the most fake smile ever.

"It's settled then!" she chirped.

"Come on Fifi we're already late" called Blake, her twin brother.

He's a hopeless flirt but girls always fall for his killer looks. Not sure, but Jessica once told me that he had a crush on me.