Chapter 58 You're getting on my nerves Aria, again.

Aria's POV -

"Hey, hey wake up Ari" said the familiar voice and I opened my eyes to see Louis.

"Louis.." I sat up immediately, rubbing my eyes.

"Hi Ari.." he smiled as he pecked my lips.

"You're not mad at me?" I asked, still sleepy.

"I am, but I don't want to stay away from you" he sighed looking away.

"You didn't let me hug you, now you're here?" I asked confused.

"I love you, you know that right.." he said and I sighed.

"What's the point? You keep telling me this every night in my dreams but it doesn't matter now. Does it?"

"It does Ari, you matter to me" he said.

"No I don't, you hate me and I still can't stop thinking about you"

"Then don't.." he said softly.

I looked at him. He looked beautiful as always in the moonlight. I was to touch his cheek when I woke up.

Great, another dream about him.

I read somewhere, that sometimes, you dream about the person who misses you and if I have to be honest, Louis never left my brain even after our breakup.

Why can't he just call me if he loved me so much? But again, he's a beautiful person inside out, he must've gotten another girl anyway.

I don't care anymore. Okay I do. But atleast I'm becoming good at hiding my pain.

I'm just looking forward to this internship offer I got from Vogue and I hope that it'll bring better things for me.

Also, the acceptance letter had a choice of city which included London. As much as I wanted to be far away from it, I couldn't, because that city has a guy who literally owns my heart and even my best friend is an intern there.

So, long story short, I'm going to live in London till I graduate. And, I hope that I never run into My Prince Charming.

Right now, I'm at a hotel and tomorrow, I'll go to Lizzie's apartment.

-----------

I was in my car, which not to mention Dad bought me yesterday, I saw someone get out of the house.

Really handsome, curly hair pushed back, green eyes and a cheeky smile on his face. He soon got in his car and went away.

Hmmmmm.

I parked the car in her driveway and quickly rang her doorbell.

"Aria......!!!!" her eyes went wide for a second, and next she hugged me tight.

"Lizzie....!!" I said copying her excitement.

"It's been so long....." she said as we entered the house.

"I know right...." I said hugging her from side. "But wait, I need you to tell me something before I forget.." I said as we finally sat on the sofa.

"Okay..?" she replied.

"Who was that hot guy in front of your house?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"What guy..?" she said hesitantly.

"Hmm, green eyes, curly hair.. does that ring a bell..?" I said.

"Oh, that.. umm that was Harry.." she said and my eyes went wide.

"Your boss?" I asked.

"uhh, Yeah..?" she said and I smiled wide.

"The hell was he doing here... is he your boyfriend?" I asked grinning.