Chapter 48

Author's Notes:
Welcome everyone to the latest presentation of Alpha and Omega, chapter 48. Sorry I'm late, I kind of forgot what day it was, thank RahulKalosChamp for reminding me. Not much I have to say, but here's another great Pokémon AMV.

If you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 48, enjoy.

Eligor's grandfather was choking Ash with his psychic powers, his legs dangling beneath him. His body starts to become heavy as the air in his lungs is depleted, and his eyes begin to close.

'This is it, I'm going to die here. Out of all the stupid, reckless things I've done over the years, I'm going to die at the hands of some old man. Not some criminal organization, legendary Pokémon, or just an egotistical madman. Some old man is going to kill me where the only thing I've done wrong to him was be born,' Ash thought to himself.

Just before his eyes close, he gets a weird feeling. His eyes shift one last time to see Serena with a red outline and red glowing eyes as she is floating in the air.

"GET AWAY FROM ASH!" Was the last thing he heard before he lost consciousness.

Slowly Ash began to open his eyes. The light was blinding, but he continued to open them slowly. He realized he was clearly not in the gym anymore.

"Am I in heaven?" Ash groggily asked.

"Ash!" Serena cried.

Before Ash could even see his angel, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately.

"Yup, I'm in heaven. There's an angel right above me," Ash joked.

"Not funny," Serena replied with a little blush.

"She's right. That's not funny," said a voice, getting their attention. Ash and Serena both looked to see a woman wearing a lab coat and medical clothes. "If they took much longer getting you back here, you would have been in heaven."

"How long have I been out?" Ash asked.

"Only an hour," the woman replied.

"What?!" Ash questioned. "But I feel fine. I remember I was bruised and bloody with a broken arm."

"You forget you're in a psychic school. I focused my psychic training on the medical side. With that said, your injuries were so severe I still had to get several of the medical students to help me with you. She wasn't a problem at all, scratches and bruises, the worst issue for her was that she whipped herself out," the woman stated.

"So I wasn't hallucinating. Serena you were really floating," Ash said to Serena.

"Yeah I was. But she won't tell me anything about my powers," Serena pouted at the end.

"I'm sorry. But Eligor asked that I not talk to you about it anymore than what's medically necessary," the woman apologized.

"Eligor is becoming a pain in the ass," Ash groaned. "What about our Pokémon? I remember seeing they were still battling."

"They already healed them all. All except for Pikachu are in their Pokéballs," Serena said as she pointed to Pikachu sleeping on the chair on the opposite side of the bed Ash was in. Then Serena pointed to a table, "and I put your Pokéballs in your hat on that table for now."