Chapter 39

Author's Notes:
Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening, whichever works for you. Welcome to the latest addition to Alpha and Omega. Before I let you enjoy this chapter I need to have a few words with you all.

I must admit to you all that my motivation to write is hitting a low point. Now this isn't me telling you this book is going to go on hold, that I'm quitting, or that I'm changing the update schedule. I'm still going to work on this book and maintain the schedule, I might just have to kick my own ass to do it. Honestly I'm loosing motivation to do just about everything right now, except eat. This kind of thing happened a few times while writing Secret Prince, so I know it will pass.

But until then I need a little help. I have Ash's next gym battle planned out, and bomb after it. Right now what I need is inspiration for the next three gym leaders, and perhaps some battles. For the gym leaders I would like a name, a little about them, their Pokémon, and the name and description of the badge. Remember, all of these gyms are multi type, but they can have a theme. Example, Ash's second gym battle, all the Pokémon could fly, but also had other typings. If I choose you I will let you know, and give you the chance to write the battle if you'd like, and I'll give you a shoutout and credit for bailing me out. I know some people have suggested gym leaders before, but my brain has become mush, and I can't find or remember anything, so if you would still like me to use it please send it again. Only rules, no more Aura guardians or Psychics, and no legendaries.

Thank you very much for listening to me, and thank you in advance for your help and support. Now for the part you've all been waiting for.

If you like my story please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you Chapter 39, enjoy.

"BLAZIKEN, MEGA EVOLVE!" Damion yelled at the top of his lungs.

For a split second, everyone thought he was crazy, but then they saw the bands of light come from the stones and connect as Blaziken was engulfed in a white light. In a matter of seconds, a Mega Blaziken stood ready for battle.

Everyone had questioning and astonished looks on their faces, as they had just witnessed something everyone thought to be impossible

Everyone had questioning and astonished looks on their faces, as they had just witnessed something everyone thought to be impossible. Ash and Pikachu were among them, but they had no time to ponder how this happened, as they were brought back to reality.

"Blaziken, flamethrower!"

Blaziken's mouth opened, and a red-orange stream of fire was released right for Pikachu.

"Pikachu, dodge with agility!"

Pikachu quickly disappears, and then reappears just outside of the blast area.

"Blaziken, use agility as well, and use blaze kick on that rat!"

Blaziken disappeared, then reappeared several times as it closed in on Pikachu. Then when close enough, it appeared with its right leg engulfed in flames.