Chapter 70

Author's Notes:
Hear ye hear ye hear ye, yet another chapter of Alpha and Omega is here for your reading enjoyment. Only one announcement today, VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE THEME SONG FOR THE TORRENT LEAGUE! This is the last update that will include them, so this is your last chance to get in your vote.

Lastly, if you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 70, enjoy.

"Inkay, Psybeam," Calem called out. Inkay flipped upside down and fired a streaky blue beam with pink circles from its mouth.

"Larvesta, use String Shot on Inkay to dodge,"   Ash commanded. Larvesta shot a white string at Inkay.

"Inkay, dodge!" Inkay moved but one of its tentacles was hit by the sticky string, so as it moved, it pulled Larvesta out of the way of its attack.

"Now Larvesta, use String Shot on the ground and then pull Inkay down!" Larvesta did as instructed, and gave a strong jerk on both strings. Inkay tried to fly away, but the force was enough to cause it to hit the ground, but not hard enough to do any significant harm.

"Now Bug Buzz!" Larvesta called out loudly, causing Inkay to role around in pain as it heard the sound.

Off to the side, Brendan was sitting at the table watching Serena prepare a snack for everyone using her psychic powers, as Ash and Calem were having their battle.

"That is so cool," Brendan commented as Serena used her powers to hold some berries in the air as several knives cut them in half, and then flew into a bowl of pokepuff batter. "And to think you are a psychic and Ash an Aura Guardian, I would have never guessed. Honestly, outside of gyms, I've never even met a Psychic before, and never an Aura Guardian."

Shortly after, they started off on their way to the city of Segovia for the master class. Ash and Serena decided it would make their lives easier to just tell Calem and Brendan, since they trusted them both. Thankfully both were very much ok with this new information.

"Well maybe you have, but never realized it," Serena replied.

"True. You both act like everyday trainers so I would never even suspect it. So there probably are plenty of other trainers that are the same," Brendan replied as he watched Serena work with wonder and excitement. "I wish I was psychic," Brendan announced suddenly.

"Really? Why?" Serena asked.

"Well not only can you just do things with your mind, but just think about how much easier it would be in a Pokémon battle!" Brendan explained excitedly.