Chapter 75

Author's Notes:
GOOD MORNING READERS! I hope you're all doing well and staying healthy durning these troubling times. And to help you forget your troubles and help with your cabin fever I'm being you another chapter to keep you entertained.

Only one announcement today. Since my last update I achieved 1K followers! So I'd like to thank you all, the greatest fans ever.

With that said, if you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 75. Enjoy.

"Ok, did she say left or right?" Shauna asked.

"I'm pretty sure left," Serena replied.

"Same here," Miette agreed.

As the girls waited for Ash's battle with Don Jose, they learned that the castle had a spa. The girls then decided they wanted to visit it before the Master Class to get their nails done as well as some other things they could do with their boyfriends. Currently the girls were looking for the castle's spa to block out some time to do these things. Remembering that they originally were going to visit a spa with Calem, they asked Antonio and got his permission to invite Calem into the castle so he could join them.

"So, what other services are you planning on getting?" Serena asked Shana and Miette as they walked.

"Couples massage. Paul's been looking a little stiff lately, and not in a good way," Miette said with a smirk at the end. "And camping out all the time has been leaving my back aching, so I figured it would be a nice relaxing thing we can do together."

"I'm reserving the whole sauna for just Trevor and I," Shauna replied with a smirk.

"I'm sure the sauna is big enough for multiple people. Why would you want the whole thing to yourselves?" Serena asked.

"Oh," Miette replied. "I know why. Shauna you naughty girl." Shauna and Miette giggled as they both no what she had planned.

"Mind filling my in? Because I have no idea what's going...." Serena then paused and blushed as she realized Shauna's reason. "Oh. Never mind, I get it now."

"Well good. You know sometimes you seem almost as innocent as Ash," Shauna replied.

"There's nothing wrong with not being as sexually explicit as you two. Besides, why would you want to do it in the sauna anyways? It's so hot and you'll be all sweaty, not to mention someone could just walk in. It just doesn't make sense to me," Serena said, sounding defensive.

"That's exactly why I think it would be fun. Our sweaty bodies pressed up against one another as we bang until we can barely stand and are completely exhausted. Not to mention the excitement of possibly getting caught," Shauna explained with a lewd smirk.

Meanwhile Serena was feeling a bit
embarrassed by the talk of sex, and was giving a full body blush. Miette noticed this and took her arm to take a closer look.

"Serena? Are you having a full body blush?" Miette teased, resulting in Serena jerking her arm back. "You are! That's so cute. I bet Ash likes it."

"I don't think he realizes it. I don't really feel embarrassed much around him where he could tell anymore," Serena replied.

"As in when you're naked?" Shauna asked.

Serena nodded. "Yes, and back when I would feel more nervous, I usually had the lights pretty dim."

"Hmm. Serena, can I borrow your phone?" Miette asked.

"Ok," Serena replied as she pulled out her phone and handed it to Miette. "What do you need it for?"