Chapter 47

Author's Notes:
Hello everyone. This is your writer Azazel here, bringing you another chapter for Alpha and Omega.

However before I can let you start reading, I have to confess to an addiction I've been dealing with lately. I have recently found myself addicted to Pokémon AMVs. They've been just popping up in YouTube and I've been watching. So now I've decided to share my addiction with you, and add one that I enjoy to this chapter. If you all enjoy this I'll share more sometimes.

Well if you watched it, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. If you didn't watch then that's fine too.

If you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 47, enjoy.

"WHAT IN MEW'S SAKE IS GOING ON?! WHY IS THERE AURA GUARDIAN SCUM HERE?!" The old man yelled.

"Grandfather, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be heading back to the Florid Region," Eligor asked in shock.

"I was, but then I realized I forgot my book and reading glasses in my old office. As soon as I teleported in, I could sense this bastard here, so I decided to investigate. When I realized it was a gym battle, I decided to just watch and see how it played out. I am so disappointed that you lost to this brat," The old man explained angrily as he walked towards them.

"It was a fair battle. He didn't use his aura, so I didn't use my psychic powers," Eligor stated in a defensive tone.

"Who gives a damn about fair?! He's an Aura Guardian. Even if he chose not to use it doesn't mean you can't. You should have crushed him. Now I have to do something," The old man said angrily.

He then looked to Eli as his eyes glowed red.

"You're a kind child. You have no place being involved in this. Go to sleep," The old man said.

Eli immediately fell asleep, and had a red outline and floated to the far corner of the room.

"Grandfather what do you..." Eligor started to say angrily, before his grandfather used his psychic powers to throw him through a window and out of the gym.

"As for you, you'll wish you lost that gym battle after I'm through with you," The old man said to Ash with a dark expression.

Ash's eyes glowed blue as he formed an aura sphere in each hand, as Pikachu stood beside him with his cheeks sparking.

"A shame your Pokémon will have to suffer because of his trainer, but I won't do it. Pokémon should battle Pokémon," The old man said, as six Pokéballs came out from his cloak and released the Pokémon inside. An Alakazam, a Bronzong, a Sigilyph, a Jynx, a Malamar, and a Medicham with a mega stone bracelet, stood ready to battle behind him.

 An Alakazam, a Bronzong, a Sigilyph, a Jynx, a Malamar, and a Medicham with a mega stone bracelet, stood ready to battle behind him