Chapter 67

Author's Notes:
Good morning everyone and welcome to Alpha and Omega. Well, it looks like every two weeks is a good update schedule for now. This new job is actually a lot less stressful than my last one, and has the potential to give me just as much time as my previous job. Currently the only problem with me writing is that I'm in training, and I almost always have my trainer close by, meaning the short breaks that I can have can't exist with him because of his work work work mentality. The man barely even ever stops to take a lunch. But back to my point, two weeks works good also since I barely even wrote any in two weeks. So now I'm using my back stock of chapters to keep this story going, which will only last until late January.

Now to some fun. Below you will see the contenders for the Torrent League song. We have four choices, and I would like you all to give your votes in the comments, 1-4.

(1)
Marthehedgehog

(2)
Zoes_Brother_I_am

(3)
Medojedus

(4)
@benthepkm

Now if I missed anyone's entry, please contact me and you will be included in the next chapter. Voting will be open until the January 17th update, then I will no longer be taking votes. So watch these videos and vote, and thank you to our four readers for sending in their submissions.

If you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 67, enjoy.

Two months before Ash returned to Pallet town

"Gyarados is unable to battle. The gym leader is out of Pokémon making the winner of the match the challenger Cross," Daisy announced in a troubled tone.

Cross returned his Sharpedo and stepped down from his trainer platform and began walking towards Daisy. Misty returned Gyarados with a broken look. Ever since Ash came to visit with his classmates from the Pokémon School in Alola ,her performance as a gym leader had tanked to unheard of lows. At first it could have been seen as Misty was just burnt out and needed a break to bring her performance back up, however that proved to be false. She and Brock took a trip to Alola to visit Ash and just have an overall vacation. Misty had planned on telling Ash how she felt and hoped that this would either bring her closure, or that he would have fallen out of love with Serena and would want to be with her. But neither happened, as she couldn't confess her feelings to him. While they were in Alola, Ash thanked them both again for their help with his feelings, and told them his plan for after he was done at the Pokémon school, to track down Serena and tell her that he loved her. Misty shut herself down after this to avoid the pain and not make a fool of herself professing her feelings to a boy that was clearly in love with someone else.