Chapter 19

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Hello all and welcome to chapter 19 of Alpha and Omega. This next chapter will have a ship in it that, some people may be uncomfortable with. My response to that is too bad, I like this ship. This ship was introduced to me by its creator, and became a good friend of mine while I was writing The Secret Prince.

One more thing. After a lot of comments and a little research, I have learned that I may have made a mistake in chapter 17. I have fixed this issue, but will not tell you what I did as it might give away something that will happen in the future of this book.

With that said I guess there is only one thing left. If you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 19, enjoy.

Ash and Serena were walking down route five in the Torrent region to Merida for Serena's next performance. Ash and Serena had been in the Torrent region for about two months now and have only gotten closer. Currently walking hand in hand with Serena leaning her head on Ash's shoulder, with the two eggs secured inside their backpacks, they both agreed this was already better than their Kalos journey.

The young couple were walking down the trail, taking in the sights when..."Serena is that you?"

They both looked and saw a young man about their age wearing clothes similar to what Ash wore in Kalos, except the jacket was long sleeve, the hat was plain and had a pair of sunglasses on the brim.

"Calem is that you?" asked Serena as he walked out of the forest and onto the trail.

"The one and only," Calem replied back.

Serena then let go of Ash's hand and ran over to Calem and gave him a hug, which he returned.

As Ash watched this he started to feel a whole new emotion with his relationship with Serena, fear. He knew that Serena wouldn't just leave him, but still there was that little voice in the back of his head that told him she might.

"Oh Calem, I want to introduce you to my boyfriend Ash," said Serena, snapping Ash from his negative thoughts.

Hearing Serena call him her boyfriend did help put his mind at ease a little.

"Wait, is this the same Ash I've been hearing about since we were eight," Calem asked Serena.

Serena blushed a little, "yup. Calem I would like to introduce you to Ash Ketchum."

Ash smiled and extended his hand, "nice to meet you Calem."

"Likewise. It's a pleasure to finally meet the legendary Ash Ketchum. Serena has talked about you since we were kids," said Calem as he took Ash's hand in a hand shake.

"CALEM," Serena yelled as she blushed about feeling embarrassed by Calem.

But Calem didn't notice that, what he did notice was Ash's unusually firm hand shake, and the look in his eyes.