Chapter 62

Author's Notes:
Good morning everyone and welcome to another exciting update to Alpha and Omega. I hope you all had a Happy Halloween, it was a wet one for me, and not very fun. But it is a new day, and today we get to see what those Eevees are evolving into.

But first, there is still time for you all to enter your submissions for the Torrent League song and AMV. I'll probably give you all an update on current submissions with the next update so you can ensure that I didn't miss your entry. A reminder, please send all entries to me via private message, this way I'm more likely to not miss it.

With that said, if you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 62, enjoy.

As the Eevees evolved, they also began growing and new physical attitudes began to be noticeable. Their tails grew longer with what appeared to be spikes going along the top and down from their lower backs to the tip of their tails. Two horns grew on the top of their heads with the males being slightly longer, and finally a set of wings coming out of each of their backs. When the glowing subsided it could be seen that the their skin appeared to now be scales, with males being black and the females were white, and they both had purple eyes.

 When the glowing subsided it could be seen that the their skin appeared to now be scales, with males being black and the females were white, and they both had purple eyes

"What are those?" Jessie asked in a shocked amazement

James had already pulled out a device like the one he had in Kalos and was scrolling through all the eeveelutions. "I have no idea. They aren't listed!" James relied in the same tone.

"That means they're a new never before seen evolution! We'll get big promotions if we catch them for the boss!" Meowth replied excitedly.

"DRAKEON!" The two new Eeveelutions cried out, identifying themselves. Then a multicolored glow could be see building in their mouths. Team Rocket braced themselves for an attack, but it never came. Instead they took off running in opposite direction again as the energy started to look as if it was coming out of their wings.

"Stop them!" Jessie yelled.

Their Pokémon started to charge in to attack, but failed as both Drakeons jumped up and took off like fighter jets with a multicolored trail of energy coming from their wings. Several of Team Rockets Pokémon went through the trail and hit the ground rolling in pain.