Chapter 55

Author's Notes:
Good morning readers, and welcome to the latest installment of Alpha and Omega. Today Ash will be earning his seventh gym badge, so I hope you all enjoy the battle, which was written by RahulKalosChamp , so please tag him with any comments about the battle, and thank him for his hard work.

That's about all I have to say, I was hoping to announce several mile stones, but it doesn't look like we made it yet, hopefully for the next update.

With that said, if you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 55, enjoy.

Ash and Serena were sitting in the Pokémon Center cafetaria eating their breakfast while drinking water like they just emerged from the desert after two days of no water. Reason being they were both nursing hangovers, but because of their powers they were able to suppress most of the symptoms so they could function.

Last night, or early morning depending on your perspective, the gang returned from a significant amount of drinking. It was fine at the time, as they all felt a bit loopy but happy. Serena had intended to give Ash his reward, her in the sexy lingerie she gave him the mental picture of. However Ash had other plans.

Lemon warning!

Serena couldn't even get out of her dress before Ash threw her on their bed and started making out with her. Making out turned into him sucking lightly on Serena's neck and gently biting her shoulders. Serena managed to get her dress pulled down to her waist and removed her bra, giving Ash full access to her chest. He sucked on one breast while massaging the other, then switched. He then started kissing down Serena's stomach, pulling her dress down as he went, then removing it and her panties as he reached lower. Then Ash spread her legs, but much to Serena's surprise, Ash started kissing her inner thighs. Ash really caught Serena by surprise when he started kissing and licking her lower entrance. Serena had touched herself in the past, so she knew being touched there felt good. But the sensation of Ash's tongue brought it to a whole new level. Serena started massaging one of her own breasts with one hand, and running the other through Ash's hair as she pushed his head more so into her womanhood. Ash continued pleasuring her, up until the point where she was pushed over the edge by the pleasure. After Serena recovered, she returned the favor for Ash, followed by several more rounds of love making.

Clear

But that was before they slept. When they woke up they both felt like vomiting as they also had splitting headaches. It was a struggle for both of them just to get out of bed. They both had heard about the negative effects drinking too much has on the next day. However the words didn't do the feeling justice, leaving them both agreeing to never drink like that again.

They both knew their powers did come with the ability of healing, but it wasn't working, leading them to release Kirlia and Lucario to ask for help. Both Pokémon shook their heads at the sight of their trainers, then explained that a hangover was something that couldn't be healed. Instead they explained how they could suppress the symptoms for a period of time, allowing them to function and take proper measures to help relieve the issue.

This left them now eating a very large breakfast, even Serena who generally would eat a light breakfast. They were eating quietly with their Pokémon when they saw Trevor walking in with Shauna on his back. Her head was hung over his shoulder and her hair was down, showing this wasn't them being playful, but that Shauna really needed to be carried. Trevor saw them and made his way over. He then took a knee when he arrived at the table, allowing Shauna to climb off and take a seat across from Serena. Serena could barely see Shauna's face as her hair covered it, but she was fairly confident she saw Shauna wearing sunglasses before she laid her head down on the table.