Chapter 31

Author's Notes:
Hello everyone and welcome to the latest chapter of the Alpha and Omega. just one quick thing before you can read this chapter.

The other day my performance writer contacted me telling me that he will be unable to write anymore performances for a little while, as he has to study for his exams. With that said, I will need a new performance writer for the time being. Anyone who is interested please contact me through private message.

Now that that is done, if you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 31, enjoy.

Eventually, lunch time came and Ash and Alain were hungry. They returned to the girls, who were still laying out and talking, and began to pull out their lunches. Between the two couples there was a lot of food, so they ended up sharing some of it. Serena had been making good use of the recipes William's wife Aubrey gave her, and had made several Torrent dishes for lunch, while Aria's were Kalosian. No one wanted to admit it right then, but Serena's food was better than Aria's.

The Pokémon all came in from their fun or relaxation. The timing worked good for the water types, as they had become hungry from all the swimming with the Eevees. Greninja took his food and sat down beside Braixen, who enjoyed watching her mate playing with the Eevees. Once Greninja sat down beside Braixen, she leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"You know, after we have our own children, you could do that with them too," Braixen whispered in Greninja's ear.

"True, that would be fun," Greninja replies with a smile as he thought of the idea.

"Just don't use up all your energy playing with the Eevees. They can have you now, but tonight your all mine," Braixen whispered, saying the last part as seductively as she could.

This resulted in Greninja choking on his food a little.

Fearow unburied himself and was extremely angry. He didn't need to waste much time to figure out who was responsible for burying him, and went straight to the iconshipping family.

"Your children buried me," Fearow grumbled, not wanting to make much noise.

"I know, I told them too," Pikachu replied as he casually ate his food.

Fearow stared at Pikachu, shocked by his candor. He wanted to get Pikachu back, but knew he had the disadvantage. So he decided to teach a lesson in another way. Using his beak, he grabbed the male Eevee by the scruff of his neck and took off flying. Pikachu and Sylveon cried out in fear as Fearow flew up into the sky. Pikachu wanted to zap him with his strongest thunder attack, but also didn't want to hurt his son.

Fearow was several hundred feet above the beach. Everyone was just a tiny speck. Fearow then let go of Eevee, letting him fall. Not a second later, Fearow dove after him, and caught him on his back.

"If you ever do any kinds of pranks on me again, next time I might not catch you in time," Fearow stated.

"O..o..ok," the male Eevee stuttered nervously.

Fearow then began a gradual decent, long enough for Eevee to calm down and take in his surroundings as they flew.

"Umm, if I promise not to bury you again, could you take me flying again?" Asked the male Eevee.

"What?!" Fearow replied in shock.

"Just without the dropping next time," Eevee added.

"You like this?" Fearow asked.

"Yes! I love the way the wind feels in my fur, and the view is so cool," Eevee replied.