Chapter Twelve - Love Me (SkyKomics)

HAIII GUYS!! I'm back with chapter twelve! Lol me and Fischsparagus were doing this thing in the comments of chapter 11 and I was like, "Fuck it, next chapters gonna be Kyle X Sky" But I didn't say that cause I don't wanna ruin the next chapter XP DUH. Lol anyways, enjoy!! BAAAAIII

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Soooo. Why pink?" Sky asked, poking his friends freshly-dyed hair.

"Why not?" He replied with a chuckle, making his bare chest move with the laughter. He wasn't wearing a shirt because he didn't want to get dye on it and ruin it.

"'Cause your a nineteen year-old (I KNOW HES NOT NINETEEN, JUST-- JUST GO WITH IT) guy with pink hair."

"Correction; I'm a sexy nineteen year-old but with pink hair."

"Yeah, but-"

"Ha! You just agreed! You think I'm sexy!"

Sky blushed. "W-what? No I d-didn't!"

"Yes, you really did! You think I'm sexy!" Kyle laughed out, poking Sky'd cheek. "You're even blushing!"

"No I'm not!" Sky argued, pouting slightly.

"Yeah. You are." Kyle chuckled, standing up and walking over to the mirror, rubbing fa hand through his hot pink hair. "Day-um I look good." He joked.

"Yeah..." Sky mumbled, sitting on the armrest of the sofa.

"I heard that!" Kyle yelled, chucking a a pillow he'd found on the couch at Sky, hitting him in the chest.

"H-heard what?" Sky stuttered out, chucking the pillow back.

Kyle grinned. He walked over to Sky, pushing the pillow to his cheat and sandwiching it between their bodies. "That you think I look good."

"I-I never said that!" Sky defended, feeling his personal space disappearing as Kyle leaned closer and closer to Sky's face.

"Liar." Kyle smashed his lips against Sky's quickly-- rushing it almost.

Sky tried to pull away, but of course Kyle wouldn't let him. He snaked his hands up from the pillow and tangled them in with Sky's hair, licking Sky's lower lip. Sky finally just have up on fighting Kyle and snapped his eyes shut. Kissing back against Kyle, causing him to smirk into the kiss. He pushed Sky back off the arm of the couch and his back hit the cushions gently. Kyle smirked and sat atop Sky; straddling him.

"K-Kyle?" Sky gasped out as the pink-haired male began to suck on his neck.

"Hmm?" He hummed against Sky neck.

"W-what are you doing?" He was blushing deep crimson.

"Having some fun." He whispered huskily into his ear.

He leaned forward and crashed their lips together once again, causing Sky to moan slightly.

"Ngh, K-Kyle." He breathed out between kisses.

"Yessss?" He went back to work on Sky's throat, sucking, licking and nipping at the skin.

"A-ah. Kyle..." He moaned out, arching his back slightly.

Kyle leaned back up and chuckled at the boy below him. "Ha."

Sky shot him a weird look. "'Ha'?"

"I told you you liked me," He said before standing up and walking back over to the mirror, "Although I do see why you'd wanna get with me when I look this good." He joked once again.

Sky blushed even darker and chuckled the pillow that had been left between his legs at Kyle. "Fuck you." He mumbled.

Kyle just laughed.