Chapter Eighty-One - (SkyKomics)

Hey guyzzzzzz! I'm back with chapter eighty-one! Yey~ X3 I have no fucking clue what pairing to do •3• Also, sorry I haven't uploaded in a couple days! I was kinda taking a vacation from writing... Plus being lazy >_< This one will be a SkyKomics because I haven't done one of these in a while •3• The song is "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars! :3 Enjoy! BAI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh

Kyle smiled to himself, trying to straighten to color of his button-up.

Oh, his eyes, his eyes

Three years. That's how long he'd been with Sky. Three whole years. And they were the best three years of his life.

Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

He ran a hand through his hair, trying to make it look just perfect.

His hair, his hair

Kyle smiled, thinking about Sky's hair. How soft and untamable it was. Sky had always hated his hair, but Kyle loved it to no end.

Falls perfectly without his trying

Although Sky was always trying to tame it with gels and combs and whatnot, Kyle thought it looked perfect without anything in it.

He's so beautiful

"Hey. You ready to go?" Sky's soft voice came from behind him at the bedroom doorway.

And I tell him everyday

Kyle smiled inwardly and nodded, turning to face his boyfriend, and soon-to-be fiancé.

Yeah

"Mmhmm." He walked over and wrapped his arms around Sky's shoulders, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "Definitely."

I know, I know

Sky giggled under Kyle's grasp. "What are you doing, Kyle?"

When I compliment her he won't believe me

"Not much, just loving you." Kyle replied with a half-teasing tone.

And it's so, it's so

Sky's face heated gently but he smiled. "Love you, too."

Sad to think that he don't see what I see

Kyle pulled away and flashed a grin toward the short brunette.

But every time he asks me, "Do I look okay?"

"Do you think I look okay, Kyle?" Sky asked, playing with the hem of his shirt.

I say,

Kyle smiled gently, "You look amazing."

When I see your face (face, face...)

Sky's face heated up again and he smiled. "Thank you."

There's not a thing that I would change

Kyle smiled again.

Sky was so amazing and beautiful and perfect. He had the most beautiful face and the cutest blush he'd ever seen.

'Cause you're amazing (amazing)

"You ready to go?" Sky questioned shyly.

Just the way you are (are)

Kyle nodded, taking Sky's hand and leading ten out of their apartment and down to the sidewalk. Sky blushed but smiled to himself.

And when you smile (smile, smile...)