Chapter Thirteen - Patience (CraftySky)

HEY GUYS! CHAPTER THIRTEEN, OKAY? Okay. This one is Sky X CraftyGarret :P Yaaaayy XP YOLO OKAY?! FUCK SLEEP, ITS FOR THE WEAK AND IM WEAK BUT I WANNA DO ANOTHER ONE-SHOT SO F YOU SLEEP. GOOD BAI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How do I shoot again?" Sky asked his new friend, Garret, who was trying to teach him to play a new XBox game. (IM SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKW XBOX OR WHATEVER ITS THE ONLY GAME SYSTEM MY BRAIN KNOWS HOW TO USE)

Garret chuckled slightly. "Press the X button." He said patiently.

That's one of the things that Sky liked about him; He was patient enough to deal with all his stupidity.

Sky nodded, "O-okay, thanks." He pressed down the button and shot the zombie on front of him repeatedly.

"Okay, now, go to the right and go into that building." Garret said, pointing to the screen.

Sky nodded again and followed his friends directions. He walked into the house and saw a hallway and a flight of stairs.

"Now go up the stairs."

Sky nodded. "M'kay." He walked up the stairs and into the room it lead to. "What now?"

"Just camp there for a while, but change your ammo first."

"How do I do that?"

"Use the combo move."

"'Combo move'?" Sky questioned.

Garret laughed slightly. He moved from his spot beside Sky so that he was behind his and that Sky was practically in his lap.

"G-Garret what are y-you doing?" He stuttered out, blushing.

Garret didn't reply, only snaked his arms around Sky's sides and out his hands atop of Sky's on the controller. "Okay," he spoke beside Sky's ear, "Y, Z, X, X, X, Y, Z, Y." He pushed Sky's fingers down on the correct buttons as he some them aloud.

Sky knew he was just showing him how to do the move but he could help but blush and feel like it was something more... Something wrong, that felt so right. He felt comfortable like this, like it's how it should always be.

"Daydreaming?" Garret whispered huskily into Sky's ear. His hot breath tickling against his skin.

Sky blushed darker and have a faint nod. "Y-yeah, s-sorry."

Garret smirked. "It's okay."

There is was again, his patience. His kindness that always made Sky melt inside.

Garret smirked and pushed his lips to Sky's temple gently. "You did it again." He mumbled.

Sky blushed darker. "S-sorry."

Garret just laughed slightly. He pulled the controller from Sky's hands and sat it beside them.

"Huh? What is it, Garret?" Sky questioned. He moved to turn around but Garter quickly held him in place.

"C-can I tell you something, Sky? It's something really personally..."

Sky nodded. "Of course, Garret."

Garret smiled slightly and let out a shaky breath. "S-Sky," He paused and leaned his head on the back of Sky's neck, "I... I like you... But not like you like me... I like you as more than a friend."

Sky felt his face burn up more. "G-Garret? Really?"

Garret nodded and mumbled a small, "Yes" against the back of Sky's shirt.

"I l-like you too, Garret."

Garret's green eyes got huge. "Seriously?" He exclaimed in shock.

Sky nodded. "Y-yeah..."

Garret grinned and hugged Sky further into his chest.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Sky?" He asked shyly.

"O-of course, Garret!" He exclaimed happily.

Garret smile and pressed a kiss to Sky's temple. He finally told Sky how he felt.