Chapter Sixty-Six - Just Leave Me Alone (MLGSky)

Hey guys! I'm back, yay! Sorry I haven't upped in a while! School sucks and whatnot, yada yada yada. I'm sorry! >_< This one is Steve X Sky cause thy got in a fight and I'm sad :( So I'm writing this. ENJOY! BAI
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small sigh left Steve's lips.

"God damn it." He mumbled out, running slender fingers through his disheveled brown hair.

He could hear sniffling and small sobs coming from the room beside his.

He sighed again and stood up, dragging his feet to the door.

He walked into the hallway and to the door next to his, pressing his ear against the old wood, listening to the sniffling and whimpering on the other side.

He brought his knuckles to the wood, rapping against it.

"Sky," He sighed, "Can I come in?"

Sky sniffed again. "N-n-no. G-go away S-Steve."

Steve sighed and pushed the door open, walked into the room.

Sky sat on the large bed in the center of the room. He sat in the middle of the bed, knees pulled to his chest and face buried in them. His shoulders shook as he sobbed.

"Sky, Sky. Please," Steve sighed sadly, walking over to Sky. He sat down on the bed, crawling over to the tan brunette.

Sky sniffled again. "L-leave m-me alone."

Steve wrapped his arms around Sky, pulling him to his chest, whispering the whole time. "Shh, shh. It's okay, Sky."

Sky sniffed again. "Go away."

Steve sighed, sitting down in a more comfortable position and pulling Sky into his lap. He rested his forehead against Sky's. "Shh, Sky. It's okay." His eyes slipped shut tightly. "Shh. You'll be okay, Sky."

"Please, Steve. Just-"

"I'm not leaving you, Sky. I know, I know, you just want to be alone. I'm not leaving you alone anymore. I'm sick of just letting you be and having to sit by and watch as you self-destruct! I've been leaving you alone for three weeks and it's not getting us anywhere!"

Sky stared up at Steven. His eyes big and round and full of surprise at Steven's outburst. He almost looked... Scared? "S-Steven." He whimpered, shaking a little.
Steven sighed, wrapping his arms against Sky once again. He buried his face into Sky's shaggy chocolate brown hair. "Shh, Sky." He whispered. "I'm sorry, Sky. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm sorry. I," He sighed again, "I know this is hard on you. I'm sorry. But, you'll get through this. We'll get through this."

Sky sniffled again but gave a tiny nod. "O-okay."

Steve smiled, pressing a kiss to his head. "I love you, Sky. Please, don't ever forget that."

Sky smiled a little and nodded. "I love you too."

Steve smiled contently. "Now, go to sleep and stop wallowing so much, okay? You're making me depressed."

Sky sniffed again a tiny bit and smiled. "Okay, Steve. I'll stop 'wallowing'."

Steve grinned, falling back on to bed, dragging Sky with him.

He lied on his back, Sky laying atop him with his head on his chest. "Night, Sky."

"Good night, Steven." Sky whispered shyly. "I love you."

Steven smiled, eyes closing tiredly. "Love you too, Sky."