Chapter Thirty-Three - I'm Good With That (SkyBop)

Hey guys! I'm here with chapter thirty-three! This chapter is Sky X JinBop, requested by MoonMist :3 If you enjoy with chapter, then I'm surprised. lol, but really, if you do, hit that vote button and comment and whatnot, I really appreciate it! Baaiiiii

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky and Jin walked around the lobby of a mini game they were preparing to play.

They had just finished doing a Sing-Off (Thanks for that suggestion too, MoonMist! ^-^) and now they were about to play an Adventure Map.

"So..." Jin said, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

He wasn't sure what to talk about. All he could think about was how Sky had sang to Steve...

Steve. Not him.

Were Sky and Steve a thing? Or Sky and Ty?

After all, Ty had been talking an awful lot about Skylox lately. Jin assumed it was his way of saying, "Sky's mine, bitch. Fuck off" without actually saying it to his face.

"You ready to play?" Sky asked cheerfully, breaking Jin's train of thought.

The raven-haired boy nodded. "Yeah!" He smiled, "Let's do dis!"

"Yeeaaaaaahhhhh!" Sky cheered, pressing a button and teleporting them to the staring part of the map.

"Okay, so what do we do no-"

"READ THE RULES, JIN. TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Sky threw a book at Jin roughly.

Lin laughed out, "Okay, okay. Calm down!" He chuckled and grabbed the book, flipping it open. "Okay. Number one: Don't break blocks. Two: Don't cheat. Three: You know the fuckin' rules, they're the same for every map, get your fat ass going." Jin burst into laughter, "What the hell?"

Sky was hunched over cracking up, "Does it actually say that?"

"Yeah!"

The two cracked up again.

"Okay, okay. Let's go."

Sky threw the book somewhere and the two began the map, jumping from block-to-block, reading signs along the way.

"So," Jin said after an awkward silence.

"So what?" Sky questioned, focusing on jumping.

"I don't know..." Jin sighed, stopping on a platform of six wool blocks.

"Jin?" Sky questioned, jumping on to the platform beside him, "What's wrong?"

Jin took a deep breath, running a hand through his hair, "It... It's just," He sighed again, "I... I just-"

"You just what?"

"Are you and Ty together?" Jin finally asked bluntly.

Sky's face turned red and his eyes widened with shock, "W-what? No! Me and Ty are definitely not together! He has a girlfriend and he is so not my type!"

Jin nodded, but wasn't so sure he believed Sky. "Are you with Steve then?"

Sky blushed yet again, "What? No! Where the hell would you get that idea?"

Jin shrugged, "I don't know..."

"Wait," Sky paused, eyeing Jin, "Is this why you've been s quiet and sad-looking today? 'Cause you've been thinking I was with one of them?"

Jin sighed and hesitantly nodded. "Y-yes... I'm sor-"

Sky walked forward and grabbed Jin's face, slamming their lips together.

"Don't be sorry," He whispered, pulling an inch away, "It means a lot that you'd be sad if I was with someone else."

Jin blushed. "So you aren't with either of them?"

Sky chuckled a little, "Neither."

Jin nodded. "Good," He wrapped his arms around Sky's waist, pulling them closer together, "Because you're mine." He connected their lips once again and Sky's hands found their way into his long hair.

"I'm fine with that." Sky breathed out when they finally pulled away. "I'm great with that, actually."

The two shared a grin before connecting their lips again.