Chapter Seventy - Chasing Cars (BakSky)

HEY GUYS! I'm back with chapter seventy... Holy mother of fucking shit I've written a lot of these •3• I just said a lotta cusses. Oh well! THIS IS THE SEVENTIETH GOD DAMN CHAPTER. YOU'RE USED TO IT BY NOW. The song is Chasing Cars and the pairing is Sky X Baki, both requested by mah frayand Ruska along with the plot ^_^ ALSOOOO, because I use Ty as the bad guy to much, and I'm not allowed to use Jin as a bad guys again, I'm making Mitch the bad guy if this because I'm pissed off all at his being at the moment •3• Idk ALSO THERE IS AN AUTHOR'S NOTE AFTER THE CHAPTER! You don't have to read it but I'd appreciate it if you did ^_^ Thanks! Bai~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side note: I can ready hear Adam singing this from his fanfic video with Tyler... Shite.

We'll do it all

Mitch glared daggers at the short, multi-colored hair teen in front of him.

Everything

"Ugh," He sneered in disgust, crinkling his nose, "Why are you even here?"

On our own

Sky wrapped his arms around Baki, pulling him against his chest, away from Mitch who he was glaring daggers at.

We don't need

"Because," Sky growled, "He can be."

(I just realized Mitch isn't from this country either... Mother of fu-)

Anything

Mitch chuckled. "He should go home."

Or anyone

"You realize that, don't you, Baki. You don't belong here."

If I lay here

Sky glared at him, his grip on Baki tightening securely.

If I just lay here

"You should just go home. Back to your own kind."

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

"Why don't you fuck off?" Sky snarled, ready to step forward a punch Mitch in the face.

I don't quite know

"Sky," Baki murmured shyly, tugging slightly on Sky's sleeve.

How to say

Sky glanced down at him, "What?"

It was obvious he was still restraining himself from freaking out on Mitch.

How I feel

"Come on, before you do something you'll regret later."

Sky sighed, but nodded. He followed Baki as he lead him away.

Those three words

The two sat together, side-by-side, hand-in-hand on the ground below a large Apple tree.

Are said too much

But, despite the peaceful setting, Sky was still fuming.

"I can't believe that ass hole! How could he say something like that to you! He's not even from this country!"

They're not enough

Baki watched Sky's face which was contorted in anger.

"He's such a douche-bag!" Sky exclaimed.

If I lay here

"Hey, hey. Sky," Baki whispered, squeezing Sky's hand comfortingly, "It's okay. Calm down."