Chapter Eighteen - Lets Party (SkySolace)

Haaaiii guysss! Chapter eighteen! YUSH! This one is Brice X Sky X3 Don't worry PixelGalaxy, it's not sad XP Enjoy everyone and leave a comment and junk. BAAAII

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come onnnn, Sky! Please?" Seto begged.

"Why do you want me to come so badly? You know parties aren't my thing."

"Yeah but so what?" Seto replied with a smile. "C'mon, Sky! It'll be fun! Besides, I wanna introduce you to some friends of mine."

"And the best place for me to meet them is at some party everyone will be drunk at?"

"That's when they're the most fun to be around!" Seto exclaimed. "Come on, please? I already promised them you'd be there!"

"Well that was stupid of you." Sky stated.

"Ugh. Come onnnn! One of them really wants to meet you! I've told him a lot about you and in his words, not mine, he thinks you sound 'Cute' and 'Cool'."

"Well, I'm not looking for a relationship right now, Seto."

"Yes you are! Everyone who is single is always looking for a relationship! They just don't know it!"

Sky rolled his eyes. "You're an idiot, Seto."

"I know! That's why you have to come with me to the party!" Seto exclaimed.

Sky sighed. "Fine, I'll go."

Seto threw his arms into the air. "Yes! We have to get going then! It's already started!"

Sky rolled eyes once again, "Okay. Let's go."

~~~~~~~~

PART TWO WILL BE NEXT CHAPTER!! IM MAKIN THIS TWO PARTS CAUSE I WANNA STOP WRITING FOR A COUPLE MINUTES XP