Chapter Three - SkyAviator

I'm bored and I have some free time so, chapter three! This chapter is Sky X Aviator Gaming. Enjoy! Sorry for all my mistakes! BAAAAIII!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh! Sky, I do NOT like you! Go away!" Aviator growled at the slightly shorter teen.

"Aww, why you no love me?" Sky asked, a pout on his face.

Aviator sighed and raked a slightly tanned hand through his Hershy-brown hair. "Because your annoying."

Sky let out a fake gasp. "'Annoying'? How could I possibly be annoying?"

"Because you are."

Sky's pout grew. "You're mean, Aviator."

"I don care! And my name is Zach!"

Sky giggled a little with a grin. "I like Aviator better."

The other sighed, rubbing a hand down his face. "Fuck off." He mumbled.

"Nope!" Sky replied with a laugh.

"Why?"

"What do you mean?" Sky questioned back, a curious look on his face.

"Why don't you just get lost? Why do you insist on walking with me EVERY day to my house even though your's is in the other side of town an you know I don't like you?" He almost yelled.

Shy shrank away slightly at the tone in Aviator's voice and he looked at his feet, guilt covering his face. "'Cause I like you..."

Aviator's eyebrows knitted together in annoyance and confusion. "'Like me'? Why? Why do you want to be my friend so ba-"

"No, not like that," He whispered, "I like-like you, Aviator." He looked up from his feet, face flushed pink and red.

"I mean, I don't see the point! You know I'm just gonna yell at y- Wait, what?"

"I l-like-like you Aviator... A lot... B-but if you don't want me around, then I guess I can g-go." He turned and began to walk away, hands stuffed in his skinny jeans pockets and his head down.

"N-no! Sky!" Aviator grabbed his wrist and pulled him around to face him. "Don't go..."

Sky's eyes widened a little. "Why not? It's not like you care..." He trailed off.

"No, Sky..." Aviator lifted his hand from Sky's wrist and wrapped it around Sky, pulling him in for a hug. He cupped the back of Sky's head and pushed it into his shoulder. "No, Sky, I do care... I've always cared..." He mumbled, sitting his chin on Sky's head.

"N-no you don't."

"Sky!" He exclaimed loudly, "I've had a crush on you sense sixth grade! I didn't want you to be with me because I get nervous... And I didn't think you'd ever like me back..."

Sky stared up at Aviator, eyes huge and watering slightly.

"Don't cry, Sky. I love you too much to let you cry." And with that, he leaned down and crashed his lips with Sky's.

And that, is the story on how the not-so-famous Aviator and Sky couple came to be.