Chapter Ten - Meant To Be (SkyZero)

HAAAAII GUYS IM HERE WITH CHAPTER TEN! This one is SkyZero, Sky X Sub. This was requested by my frayand Christina and that's what imma call her cause I don't know her username :P Enjoy and comment and baaaiiii

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky sighed, staring up at the clouds. He was so bored. Everyone was out doing something and he was left alone.

He used to be with Ross, (PLUG!! SHAMELESS PLUG FOR MY SKYOWNER CHAPTER) but he cheated on him with Kyle so they broke up.

Sky lied back, putting his hands under his head under his head. He closed his eyes and let out a content sigh.

It was peacefully silent for about ten minutes before he heard footsteps approaching him.

He opened an eye towards the sound and saw Sub standing over him, a questioning look on his face.

"Oh, hey, Sub."

Sub pulled out his whiteboard and began scribbling on it, 'Hey. What are you doing?'

"Not much, just relaxing. Being bored."

'Oh... Well can I sit with you?'

Sky nodded. "Go for it."

'Okay, thanks.' Sub wrote, plopping down on the grass beside Sky.

"I thought you were out with Ethan and the others?"

Sub shrugged. 'Got bored.'

"Oh... Okay." Sky said.

Sub smiled at him.

"Hey, Sub?"

Sub nodded at him, in a way of asking "what?".

"Do you ever get sad because you can't talk, or feel lonely and stuff?" He asked hesitantly.

Sub shrugged. 'Sometimes,' He wrote, 'But I have all my friends, like TC, and Tyler and Kyle... And you. So I don't need to feel lonely.'

Sky smiled. "Oh okay. That's good!"

Sub nodded, a small smile playing at his lips.

"Sub...? Can I ask you something?" Sky said shyly.

Sub nodded. 'Sure. What is it?'

"Are you and Ethan dating?"

Sub's green eyes got huge as a dark blush ghosted it's way over his cheeks and nose. 'NO!' He scribbled down in caps and lines under it. 'We're just friends!'

"Oh... Okay." Sky said with a nod.

'Are you and Ty together? You two spend a lot of time together and all...'

Sky blushed too. "N-no! Me and him are just friends too!"

Sub nodded. 'Just curious... But I'm kinda glad you two aren't together...'

"Why?" She questioned, eyebrows knitted together.

'Because...' A deep blush styled down across his face, 'I... I really like you, Sky... More than a friend.'

"R-really?" Sky questioned, reading over the words a few more times before Sub erased them.

Sub nodded. 'Yeah... What do you think?'

"'What do I think'? I think," He paused leaning in closer to Sub, "I think I like you too."

Their lips connected and sparks flew through both of their bodies. They were really many to be.