Chapter Seventy-Five - Bad Day (SkyTato)

Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter! YEY! :3 THIS IS A SKYTATO REQUESTED BY Tazzmaniondevil! The song is "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter :3 Enjoy! Baiiiiii

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where is the moment we needed the most

Sky sighed, bending his neck and staring at the moon with sleepy eyes.

You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost

Crisp red and orange fall leaves blew around his ankles as the wind carried them with it.

They tell me your blue skies fade to grey

The canopy of stars that made up the sky above him was dark and cloudy.

They tell me your passion's gone away

The echoes of his friends words echoed in his head.

"He's not good for you, Sky," Ty had said. "I've known him for a long time, Sky. Longer than you have. His intentions aren't as innocent as you think."

And I don't need no carryin' on

A sigh pressed out of the small brunette's lungs and he closed his eyes. He lied back against the grass and let his eyes slip shut.

You stand in the line just to hit a new low

"Shut up, Ty!" Sky had cried in response. "He loves me, and I love him back! Why are you trying to break us apart?"

You're faking a smile with the coffee to go

Ty had given him a pissed off look before talking again. "I'm not trying to break you up, damn it!" He had almost yelled. "I just don't want you hurt by him, Sky! You matter to me, okay? I don't ever want to see you hurt!"

You tell me your life's been way off line

Sky sighed and closed his eyes trying to make the echoes come to a stop.

You're falling to pieces every time

Ty was wrong. Everyone was wrong.

And I don't need no carryin' on

"What are you doing, Sky?"

Sky jumped, eyes flying open as he shot straight up.

Cause you had a bad day

There, standing over him with their legs on either side of his waist, was Tyler. Sky stares at him in surprise and his cheeks heated heavily.

You're taking one down

Sky quickly looked away from the glasses-wearing brunette above him. "N-nothing. I... just wanted to come outside and look at the stars and stuff."

You sing a sad song just to turn it around

Tyler smiled and sat down beside the gold-eyed brunette.

(Yes, I just said gold. Get over it. Budder just sounds... Wrong for this context. If you got a problem with it, I frankly dgaf. Okay. Continue.)

You say you don't know

"You're such a bad liar, Sky," Tyler chuckled. "Now, tell me the real reason you're out here in the middle of the night."

You tell me don't lie

Sky sighed. "I needed some time to think."

You work at a smile and you go for a ride