Chapter Twenty-Eight - Too Nice (PerpeatualSky)

Haaaaiii Guys! I'm back again! This is the second Jordan X Sky one I said id do XP yep :3 Enjoy and all that! BAAAII!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"PUNCH HIM!" Ty yelled at Jordan, slightly startling the shorter boy.

"I can't!" Jordan objected, "I'm too nice!"

"DO IT!" Ty yelled, his deep voice echoing off the walls.

"I don't want to!"

"YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!" Ty shoved him towards Sky, "Do it!"

Sky was just laughing his ass off, holding his stomach trying to keep it from bursting. "Yeah, Jor-Jor, (lol I have a friend name Jordan and I called her this all the time and she gets so pissed off XD) hit me!"

Jordan shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest. "Nope."

"DAMN IT! Punch him!" Ty shoved him forward harshly with the bottoms of his palms. Jordan let out a squeak of surprise as he crashed into taller brunette, (Sky) sending them both tumbling to the floor with him landing on top of him. "Well, you're gonna do something to him." Ty walked forward and crouched down next to them.

Sky lied, blushing and pinned below a blushing and stunned Jordan. Ty smirked. He cupped the back of Jordan's head and pushed it down. Jordan's lips smashed against Sky's, both of their eyes widening a painful amount. Crimson-red blushes were rushing to their faces. Jordan tried to pull away but Ty's hand kept his head in place, which meant their lips would stay connected until Ty decided to let him go.

(IT GETS INAPPROPRIATE FROM HERE ON OUT. OF YOU CANT DEAL WITH SMUT-TYPE THINGS, DONT READ IT)

Shockingly, Jordan began to melt into the kiss. It felt good. It felt right. He slammed his eyes shut (almost put shit there XD) and began to move his lips and Sky's, causing him to blush further.

Soon enough, Sky gave up on being uncomfortable and confused and just let himself fall victim to Jordan's lip. He let his eyelids droop and kissed back. Jordan let out a small moan into Sky's mouth when the other opened his lips, giving him entrance.

Their tongues pushed against each other passionately and explored each other's mouths, invading the foreign areas.

Jordan felt hands snake up around his neck and settle in his hair, toying with it. He knew right away it was Sky.

He moaned out again and bucked his hips against Sky's, earning both a squeak of surprise and a moan of pleasure. Jordan let out another moan as the via rations of the noises Sky was making shot through his body. He cocked his head slightly and deepened the kiss, tongue practically going down Sky's throat.

Finally, the two began to lose air and needed to breathe, so Jordan pulled away.

Jut then, a thought registered in Jordan's mind.

Sky's hands had been in his hair, and he just pulled away...

His eyes widened. Ty had stopped holding his head a long time ago. His face flushed darker than it already was and his head snapped toward where Ty had been.

The headphone-wearing teen was now up against the wall in his phone, chuckling. "God, you two wanted each other even more than I thought! I stopped holding you together as soon as you closed your eyes, Jordan!" He laughed out.

The two blushed darker and looked away from each other.

Well that was embarrassing.