Chapter Ninety-Eight - I Don't Love You (Skylox)

Hey guys, I know I haven't been on here in a long ass time, and I would love to give some good reason as to why, but I don't really have one. Honestly, I'm just lazy and I'm not really in the MineCraft fandom anymore; I haven't watched a MineCraft commentary since like, a month before my last update on this story 0-0 I know, I know, I'm a doucher. Idk. I'm gonna finish this book though! I said I would, and I will. Idk if my writing style has changed at all since last time, but if it has... Sorry? I think? Idk. I'm just gonna start writing the chapter now with a random fucking ship and a random fucking song, ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, when you go

Ty forced a smile onto his pale features, his brown fringe falling over his face as he patted Sky's knee apologetically.

Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay

Sky swallowed down the growing lump in his throat and nodded. "It's fine," he choked out. "It's fine."

And maybe when you get back

"It's not forever, ya know. Once you graduate from college you can come and move in with me there, and it'll all me okay." Ty tried to comfort, but failed.

I'll be off to find another way

A sad smiled sewed itself upon Sky's lips, stitching his face into one of horribly concealed grief and desperate despair.

And after all this time that you still owe

"I just have to do this, ya know? It's my dream."

You're still a good-for-nothing I don't know

"I can finally make something out of myself."

So take your gloves and get out

"Do bigger, brighter things. You get it, right?"

Better get out

Sky nodded, although he didn't get it. He'd never get it. How could Ty just leave? Just walk away like it didn't matter.

While you can

"Yeah," Sky forced himself to say after a long intake of breath. "I get it. Get out while you can, right?"

When you go

Ty grinned. "There ya go! I knew you would get it!" He smiled to himself happily and took Sky's hands in his. "I'm so glad you get it!" His voice was filled with a joy that Sky couldn't even comprehend in that moment.

Would you even turn to say

He was leaving, yet he could still be so goddamn cheery.

"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"

"Yeah, of course. I know you've wanted an opportunity like this for a long time."

Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading

He faked a smile and a joyful voice when inside he just wanted to sob and scream at Ty for abandoning him.

So sick and tired of all the needless beating

How could he just leave? Didn't he care?

But baby when they knock you

Ty wrapped Sky up in a gentle hug and kissed the top of his head.

Down and out

"We'll keep in touch, 'Kay?" His gruff voice muttered into the dark brown mop of hair.

Is where you oughta stay

Sky nodded against Ty's shoulder. "'Kay."

And after all the blood that you still owe

"I owe you so much Sky. I'm glad you're so understanding."

Another dollar's just another blow

"It's no problem. I get it, Ty, really. This is your dream and it's good money. What more could you want?"

So fix your eyes and get up

The red-eyed bot smiled happily. "Exactly! I might as well get up the latter while I can."

Better get up
While you can
Whoa, whoa

"It's getting late, Ty. Your flight leaves soon."

When you go

Ty yanked away from the embrace immediately, looking at his watch and nodding thoughtfully as he hopped off the bed. "I better get going."

Would you even turn to say

He grabbed his blazer and made his way to the bedroom door and pulled it open, stopping to look over his shoulder for a moment before speaking.

"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"

"I'll see you around, Sky."

Well come on, come on

Sky waved. "Bye, Ty."

When you go

The younger of the two brunettes smiled slightly as he walked out of the room and let the door swing shut behind him.

Would you have the guts to say

Sky stared at the empty spot on the bed that his best friend and kind-of-lover had just occupied.

"I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday"

He say there, staring at the spot on the bedspread until he felt his phone for off in his pocket.

I don't love you

He unlocked it and looked down at the screen.

Like I loved you

One New Message from ❤️Ty❤️ was written across the screen.

Yesterday

He opened the text and his eyes were suddenly exposed to the words:

I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was shit but I don't really care. I haven't written one of these in like, two and a half months. Idk how this works anymore. Plus I haven't slept in like, over 24 hours so I'm going off of pure, coffee-concentrated emery. So, yeah. Hope you enjoyed this pile of bullshit, even though none of it made any fucking sense. Really I just wanted to use an MCR song because they're awesome. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go drink more coffee and do nothing with my life. Byeeeeee!