Chapter Eighty-Eight - Pain (SkyKips)

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated this in like, a week! >-< It's too hard to upload during the week and I couldn't update on Friday or yesterday 'cause I was busy with boring shit I didn't want to do but had to do because adults and uuugggghhh life. Anyways! This one will be aaaaaaa... A... Lemme find a ship from the requests! One second! I FOUND ONE. This will be SkyKips with the song "Pain" by Three Days Grace, requested by-- um... God damn it. ONE SECOND AGAIN. THIS WAS REQUESTED BY @icegirl75 :3 OKAY, ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pain, without love

Sky chewed his lowelip nervously, fidgeting shyly. He rubbed the heels of his hands together gently, eyes focusing on his palms.

Pain, I can't get enough

The man in front of him smirked, crouching down in front of the small brunette. His shaggy brown hair falling in front of his glowing red eyes.

Pain, I like it rough

He pushed his hand out and cupped Sky's cheek gently, grinning.

This was how their relationship worked.

'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

First they'd argue. Then they'd fight. Ty would slap or hit or do something else of that nature to him. Sky would cry. Ty would feel bad. Sky would leave the room they were in a sniffling mess. Then Ty would follow, spouting apologies and explanations. Then after a while Sky would calm down. Then Ty wouldn't feel guilty anymore and come over with his sly grin and smooth talking and they'd "make-up". I'm sure you can assume how.

You're sick of feeling numb

No one really ever brought it up. Though Sky knew that people knew. Everyone knew.

One person, though, didn't ignore it; Sky's best friend Husky. He knew about this very well, and he tended to be very vocal about it.

You're not the only one

He'd glare daggers at Ty whenever he came over and growl whenever the brunette would touch Sky.

I'll take you by the hand

He had tried to get Sky to run away with him once before. He'd come over and immediately hugged Sky to his chest, cupping his face and mumbling how Ty was an asshole as he stared teary-eyed at the bruises forming on Sky's skin from their fight the day before.

"Run away with me," Husky had whispered, voice just as trembly as his hands. "I can protect you from him that way, Sky. You wot have to worry about him anymore."

And I'll show you a world that you can understand

"It would be so much better, Sky," Husky mumbled, kissing Sky's bruises. "I promise. Let's run away, please, Sky. I can't stand this; wondering if you're alright- if he's beating you- if you're hurt. Notch, I'm going crazy."

This life is filled with hurt

Sky had smoked sadly and shook his head, gently taking Husky's hands from his face. "I can't, Husky. You know that. I love Ty, Husky. I can't leave him. Please, understand." He hugged Husky before pulling away and staring at his feet. "You need to go, Husky. Ty will be home soon and if you're here when he gets here..." He trailed off, fidgeting slightly.

When happiness doesn't work

Husky had sighed and shook his head. He walked to the door with Sky and stopped before walking out. "Sky?"

"Yeah?"

He chooses Sky's face and connected their lips. They stayed like that for a couple seconds, lips pressed together gently before Husky pulled away. "Bye, Sky."