Chapter Eighty-Six - Clubbing Time (SkyGazza)

Hey guys! I'm back with chapter eighty-six! This is SkyGazza requested by MoonHawk! This chapter was co-written by tazzmaniondevil, who gave me the plot line and even co-wrote it with me and RP'er with me until we got the feel for the characters X3 There is no song in this one, so yay! Enjoy! BAIII!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky grinned, walking between Jason and Ty as they walked into the night club, Gizzy trailing behind with a not-at-all-pleased look on his pale face.

The ebony wasn't even sure why they'd forced him to come clubbing with them, well besides the obvious reason of him being their designated driver, but still. He wasn't any fun at clubs. He thought they were awkward and weird.

Immediately, the three brunette's made their way to the bar, ordering shots and downing them quickly.

Gizzy sighed, rolling his darkly colored eyes. "I'm gonna go mingle or something." He murmured before turning and walking off, away from the trio.

"Okay! Don't do anything I wouldn't do, Giz!" Ty yelled after him, downing another shot.

"I won't!" Gizzy called back, making his way through the people grinding on the dance floor.

Sky giggled as Gizzy disappeared from view. "He's missin' out," he hear Ty exclaim, gulping down another shot.

"Yeah! I mean, he's missing out on the drinks, and lookin' at this babe of a bartender!" Jason chuckles, flicking his wrist in the direction of the scrawny, glasses-wearing brunette behind the counter.

The tender chuckled. "Thank you."

Jason smirked back. "No problem, sexy."

'Well then,' Sky thought with a smile, sipping on a glass of alcohol.

Ty burst into laughter, clasping a hand on to Sky's shoulder, "C'mon dude, let's go dance before we become he awkward third wheels and they start making out."

Sky laughed, too, grabbing a bottle of a random drink before following Ty to the blinking dance floor.

Twenty minutes of dancing and four bottles of some random shit later, and Sky was beyond drunk, in fact, he was wasted. But Ty's condition wasn't much better, if anything, he was just as bad. Maybe even worse.

Ty was cracking up as Sky stumbled around, trying not to fall over or trip on air as he walked.

Sky stumbled again and ended up collapsing slightly against Ty's chest, clutching on to his shirt tightly as not to fall. "Ty!" He squealed with a giggle, "Ty! We gotta-" he hiccuped- "gotta go find Jason!"

Ty laughed, wrapping his arms around Sky's waist so he wouldn't fall on his face. "Okay, okay! Stop moving so much!" He laughed out, grinning madly.

"No! I will go-" he hiccuped- "as fast as I want to go, Ty!" He exclaimed, eyes half-lidded and face flushed pink with drunkenness.

Ty laughed again, as if Sky's words were the most hysterical thing he's ever heard. "C'mon," he lead Sky back to the bar where Jason sat, face flushed and obviously drunk, flirting with the bartender.

"So, Tyler," Jason said, eyeing Tyler like a predator eyeing it's prey, "What do you say you and me-" He was cut off by a certain drunk-off-his-ass brunette.

"JASON!" Sky screamed, latching himself on to the blue-clad man.

Jason jumped slightly before fixing a angry glare on the top of Sky's head sense his face was currently buried into Jason's side. "What?" He hissed.