Chapter Fifty-Seven - Enchanted (SkyDil40)

HEY GUYS! IM BACK WITH CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN X3 THIS ONE IS SKYDIL40 CAUSE I JUST WANNA WRITE THIS BUT IDRK WHY! Sky's gonna be blind in this one like he was in a chapter I did a while back! The song is Enchanted by Taylor Swift/Owl City, I'm using the Owl City version. ENJOY! BAI!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There I was again tonight forcing laughter, faking smiles

Bodil forced a smile on to his face and faked a small, pathetic laugh.

Same old tired, lonely place

He nodded his head along with the story middle aged woman was telling him about her daughter in collage, stating how the girl would "just adore"him.

Walls of insincerity

A man and a woman walked over and began to tell him about their son who was a couple years younger than him. His name was something Bodil didn't particularly care about... Something like Sam, or Sid, or Sigh... Something like that.

Shifting eyes and vacancy vanished when I saw your face

"Ah! There he is!" The man exclaimed, beckoning toward a tall, thin boy with tan skin.

All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you

The woman walked over to the boy and lead him over to his by his arm. "Sky, this is Bodil Troll Forty."

Your eyes whispered "have we met?"

"Bodil, this is our son, Sky."

Across the room your silhouette starts to make it's way to me

Bodil' eyes widened behind his dark shades at the male in front of him. He had beautiful tan skin, dark chocolate brown hair with a small ponytail in the back, pulled together with a dark yellow ribbon. Although the boys eyes were covered with a thick black badge wrapped around his head, he bet they were beautiful too.

The playful conversation starts

"Hello." The boy said politely with a smooth, chocolaty voice.

Counter all your quick remarks like passing notes in secrecy

The boy had flawless tan skin and dark, chocolate brown hair with a small ponytail in the back pulled together with a dark yellow ribbon. Although his eyes were covered by a thick black bandage wrapped around his head, Bodil knew they were also beautiful.

Your eyes whispered "have we met?"

Bodil was at a loss for words. Not from boredom or uninterest like usual, but rather shock and amazement.

All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you

"H-hello." Bodil stuttered out, trying not to stumble over his words.

Oh Sky I was so enchanted to meet you too

Sky's parents grinned to one another knowingly before walking away. "We'll leave you too to yourselves." The woman spoke with a giggle.

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go

"So," Sky said, puffing up his cheeks, "This is awkward."

I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home

Bodil laughed-- not one of his fake, deep chuckles but an actual laugh. "Yeah."

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew

"Did my parents tell you weird stuff about me? If they did, I'm sorry. They're always trying to get guys to go out with me whenever they go out in public."

I was enchanted to meet you too

Bodil smiled and laughed again. "Really? Well, that's interesting."

The lingering question kept me up

"Well, I suppose that's what happens to you, too?"

2AM, who do you love?

Bodil smiled slightly. "Kind of, only it's not my parents trying to push people on me, it's other people's parents."

I wondered till I'm wide awake

"Oh? Were my parents trying to shove me off on you?"

Now I'm pacing back and forth, wishing you were at my door

Bodil laughed a little nervously. "No idea, honestly. Wasn't really listening to anything they were saying."

I'd open up and you would say,

Sky cracked up.

Hey it was enchanting to meet you

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I never listen to anything they say either."

Oh Sky I was so enchanted to meet you too

"So," Sky said once they calmed down, "I'm borrrred."

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go

Bodil laughed again. "You wanna ditch?"

I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home

Sky grinned. "Oh my shit, Yaaaasss."

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew

"Okay, let's go!" He grabbed the American's hand and lead him out of the room and then out of the house.

I was enchanted to meet you too

"So, where to, Mr. Forty?"

I was never in love with someone else

"Who the hell knows."

I never had somebody waiting on me

Sky cracked up at the Bulgarian's words. "TO NARNIA!"

'Cause you were all of my dreams come true

Bodil giggled hysterically. "Okay! Which way?"

And I just wish you knew

"Who cares?" Sky yelled before running forward down the sidewalk aimlessly. "LET'S GO!"

Sky I was so in love with you.

Bodil grinned and cracked up, running after the brunette. "WOOP!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry this took so long for me to write and that the ending was so bad >_< It probably woulda been better, but then I lost my motivation because of some stuff someone said about me behind my back that someone told me about... Let's just say, that person is a total sack of douche -_-
Anyways, hope you enjoyed and whatnot! Bai!!!