Chapter Fourteen - Pls, I Fan (SkyKipz)

I'm bored as shit so a chapter~~ Yaaaayy! This one is Husky X Sky. Enjoy! BAAAII

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Feeeesh!" Sky yelled, tacking Husky to the ground.

"I'm an amphibian, Sky, not a fish!" Husky quickly defended trying to push Sky off of him.

"Fiash." He teased.

Husky rolled his eyes. "What?"

"Guess what?" Sky said, eyes shining with excitement.

"What?"

"I found a new PVP map! You wanna play with me?" He asked happily.

Husky shrugged and shoved Sky off of him, standing up. "I guess..." He said, brushing off his clothes.

"Yay!" Sky exclaimed, "Let's go!" He grabbed the Mudkips hand and began dragging him in a random direction. "It's this way!"

After wandering around for a couple hours, they finally found the map.

They out in their armor and grabbed their weapons, ready to fight.

3...

"You're going down, fiash!" Sky yelled.

2...

"Only in your dreams, Sky!"

1...

'Fight!' The announcer yelled.

The two raced at each other, holding their swords readily.

"Imma kill you, FIASH!" Shy yelled seining his sword at the Mudkip who swung his own sword, blocking Sky.

"Not if I kill you first!"

Their swords broke contact and Husky was the first to swing again. He swung it to hit the others neck but Sky blocked it from decapitating him with his forearm. He winced as the blade cut through his flesh and blood spilled out.

He clenched his teeth and drove a kick into Husky's gut, pushing him a few feet away and driving the blade out of his skin.

Husky readied his sword again and ran at Sky. He tackled him to the ground, pinning his wrists- and sword- above his head with one head and pressing the blade of his sword to Sky's throat.

"Ah! No, please, don't do dis!" Sky pleaded.

Husky just smirked. "PVP!" He yelled, beginning to raises his sword.

"No! Pls, I fan!"

Husky laughed slightly. "Not gonna work on me."

Sky pursed his lips into a pout before letting out a sigh. "Fine..." He jerked his upper-half up and slammed his lips against Husky's for a few seconds before pulling away. "Pls, I fan."