Chapter Six - Accent (SkyTron)

Hai guys! I know I just updated this and I should be updating my other stories but I wanna do this! So deal with it :P This chapter is a random ass ship I came up with; Sky X Dartron, so SkyTron XP I mostly just came up with this cause I was watching a Cops N Robber vid earlier and ashy said, "I love your accent, Dar" so yeah :P BAAAII

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Dar, how's life going?" Sky asked the taller man.

"Pretty good," He said, "How about you?"

Sky grinned to himself at the others voice, he had always loved Dartron's accent, he even told him once, but of course Dar just thought it was a joke.

"Pretty good now that you're here." He laughed out.

Dar grinned at him. "That's good. Now c'mon, the wardens coming." Dad warned.

"Aw, poop." Sky pouted.

Dar chuckled again. "You're so childish, Sky."

"I know what I am!" Sky yelled out with a laugh.

Dar smirked again at the shorter me. "Okay then."

"Hey! Hey you, you weirdo in the clothes with the face, shut the hell up!" Ty- or the warden- yelled, shooting an arrow at Dar.

"Ah! No! Don't kill me, Ty! Please!"

"It's too late for that!" Ty yelled, shooting him again and killing him.

Dar was immediately teleported to the Dead Cell and trapped there behind the closed door.

"Warden! Warden! Can I go free the Dartron?" He heard Sky yell from his cell.

"No, but you can join him."

He heard some screaming of what sounded to be "wheezy" and "breeegh" before Sky was suddenly teleported into the cel with him.

"Hey, Dar." Sky said, plopping down on the floor beside where Dar stood.

"Hey, Sky." Dar replied, feeling his heart race faster. Man, did he love it when Sky talked to him. He loved his accent, his voice, everything about him was just plain sexy.

Sky smirked before standing and walking to the bars at the front of the cell. "WARDEN! Warden!" He screamed.

"What do you want, you sack o' shit?" Try yelled from the bottom floor.

"Can you let us out?"

"Why?" Ty yelled again.

"Because I want out."

"Why?"

"Because," He paused, a smirk coming into play on his lips, "I can't be in a such a small space with Dar!"

"Why not?"

"Ju-just... Because, Warden-- he just- he just turns me on too much. I can't handle his sexiness."

Tyler and Kyle's laughter rang out from one of the lower cells along with Ty's.

"Then you can stay in there longer!"

"Aw." Sky fake-whined.

Dartron chuckled slightly. "Oh? So I turn you on?" He joked as Sky leaned in the wall beside him.

"Just a little."

Dar and Sky burst out laughing.

It was like that for a while, them making crappy jokes and laughing, saying dumb shit and laughing, or just laughing and causing more laughing.

Finally, they decided to play a game of truths.

"What's your eye color?" Dar questioned.

Sky blushed slightly and play with his gloves, "B-Budder..." He mumbled.

"Really?"

Sky nodded, "Y-yeah."

"Can I see?"

"Do you really want to?"

Dar nodded with a grin, "Definitely."

Sky pulled off his glasses, showing off his large, bright Budder-colored eyes.

"Whoa..." Dar whispers, astonished. "They're beautiful.

Sky blushed darker. "Th-thanks... My turn now... Um..." He got a thoughtful look on his face before it broke into a grin, "What's your favorite thing about me?"

"Hmm... My favorite thing about you?" He pursed his lips together in thought before giving his answer, "You're accent." He stated.

"H-huh?" Sky asked, confused.

"I like your accent and your voice." Dar explained further, blushing slightly. "What's your favorite thing about me?"

Sky looked away, blushing crimson. "You're accent," He admitted, "Same as you."

Dar smirked and scooted closer to Sky until their knees were pressed against each other. "I like everything about you though, Sky. You're accent and voice just make everything even more than perfect."

Sky smirked. "Thank you," He joked, "I actually feel the same for you..."

"R-really?" Dar questioned, a blush making it's way to his cheeks.

"Uh-huh." Sky nodded.

Dartron grinned. "You have no idea how long I have been waiting for you to say that." He grabbed Sky's head and pulled him forward, slamming their lips together.

Sky was in shock at first, but quickly recovered and began to kiss back, moving his lips against Dar's. Dar deepened the kiss farther, running his tongue along Sky's lip, immediately getting entrance. Their tongues clashed together violently.

WARNING!! DIRTY STUFF AHEAD AND IT KINDA DOESNT END UNTIL THE END!!!

Dar let out a low moan and pushed Sky on to his back, putting one hand on either side of his head and sitting on his thighs, never once breaking the kiss.

Sky tangled his hands into Dar's hair, pulling him down further. The kiss deepened even more if possible, tongues wrapping, teeth scraping and lips moving against each other needily.

Dar suddenly ground his hips into Sky's, causing him to gasp and moan out.

(Is this turning into a smut? IDFK)

"A-ah! Dar!" He moaned out, breaking the kiss.

A thick, clear strong of saliva connected their lips and tongues- which were already covered in each others saliva.

The two panted and Dar- still hovering over Sky- pressed their foreheads together."

"Day-um! I didn't think you two would ever stop!"

Their heads whipped towards the voice.

On the outside of the cell stood a grinning Ty and a giggling Tyler and Kyle.

"Fuck off." Dar said to them before turning his head and connecting his lips with Sky's once again.

"Whatever you two, just remember to use protection!" Ty yelled as his voice grew more and moe faint as he, Tyler and Kyle walked away all laughing.

Dar smirked down at Sky and he smirked back, pulling his head down and reconnecting their lips once again.